Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Strategic pc game simular to settlers

Last response: in Video Games
October 20, 2010 7:35:17 PM

Hello, Im trying to figure out a game from when i was a kid. Its a strategic game simular to the settlers, Also u could see the workers sitting down and eat bread, and drink wine for a break. I believe its a game made in the 90s, not 100% sure tho. Any suggestions to what the game is called? Need help lol :) 
October 21, 2010 11:57:53 AM

Those features you describe do actually occur in The Settlers 2 (the little people stop for breaks, etc.)

Other than those items, is there anything else you recall?

I would suggest you check out some sites like goodoldgames and some abandonware sites and see if anything looks familiar.

(@Mods: is discussion of abandonware ok? if not, please edit that portion of this or PM and I'll do it)
October 21, 2010 12:27:02 PM

I remember, it beeing more troops than settlers 3. Was some horse knights and stuff... Might be settlers 2. I just believed it was a simular game. Also i remember the castle beeing the stronghold for troops.
Related resources
October 21, 2010 3:05:21 PM

MockingbirdUK said:
(@Mods: is discussion of abandonware ok? if not, please edit that portion of this or PM and I'll do it)

As far as I'm aware once a game becomes freeware or shareware you can pretty much do what you like with it and there are a shed load of old DOS and early Windows games that fall in that category.
October 22, 2010 10:16:25 AM

try y8.com.
November 22, 2011 1:30:52 PM

i think you're talking about knights and merchants.

it was a nice game i think.
!