HL2 Is pretty cool...

I still may get the new expansion pack for Doom when it comes out
though. http://www.outpimp.com/?x=481501624
--
Jim D
8 answers Last reply

    Jim wrote:
    > I still may get the new expansion pack for Doom when it comes out
    > though. http://www.outpimp.com/?x=481501624

    Is it still for single play or do we have at last really multiplayer:
    more than 4 gamers, support for download new maps, support for remote
    dedicating etc?
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    Marcus Torrent wrote on 3/3/2005 7:24 AM:
    > Jim wrote:
    >
    >>I still may get the new expansion pack for Doom when it comes out
    >>though. http://www.outpimp.com/?x=481501624
    >

    > Is it still for single play or do we have at last really multiplayer:
    > more than 4 gamers, support for download new maps, support for remote
    > dedicating etc?

    the above article outlines all of that.

    --
    Jim D
    Check out my homepage

    On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 12:24:02 GMT, "Marcus Torrent"
    <Marcus.Torrent@GMail.com> wrote:

    >Jim wrote:
    >> I still may get the new expansion pack for Doom when it comes out
    >> though. http://www.outpimp.com/?x=xxxxxxxxxx
    >
    >Is it still for single play or do we have at last really multiplayer:
    >more than 4 gamers, support for download new maps, support for remote
    >dedicating etc?

    HL2 has had multiplayer for a long time. It was added within a week after
    the official release date.

  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    Jim wasted my time on 3/3/2005 8:03 AM with the following:
    > Marcus Torrent wrote on 3/3/2005 7:24 AM:
    >
    >> Jim wrote:
    >>
    >>> I still may get the new expansion pack for Doom when it comes out
    >>> though. http://www.dipshitlink.com/?x=Dumbass#2953
    >>

    >> Is it still for single play or do we have at last really multiplayer:
    >> more than 4 gamers, support for download new maps, support for remote
    >> dedicating etc?
    >>

    > the above article outlines all of that.

    Above article my ass.

    --
    -SnoopJeDi
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    "Jim" <Jim@no.com> wrote in message
    > Marcus Torrent wrote on 3/3/2005 7:24 AM:
    >> Jim wrote:
    >>
    >>> I still may get the new expansion pack for Doom when it comes out
    >>> though. http://www.outpimp.com/?x=481501624
    >>

    >> Is it still for single play or do we have at last really multiplayer:
    >> more than 4 gamers, support for download new maps, support for remote
    >> dedicating etc?
    >>

    > the above article outlines all of that.

    Your pimp spammage ain't no article.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    Raymond Martineau wrote:
    > HL2 has had multiplayer for a long time. It was added within a week
    > after the official release date.

    Yep, I know that. But HL2 on-line gaming do not work. There are too many
    cheaters and z-bot users there. Maybe the year after stealing did this
    or the code is simply so bad.
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    Marcus Torrent wasted my time on 3/4/2005 8:06 AM with the following:
    > Raymond Martineau wrote:
    >
    >>HL2 has had multiplayer for a long time. It was added within a week
    >>after the official release date.
    >

    > Yep, I know that. But HL2 on-line gaming do not work. There are too many
    > cheaters and z-bot users there. Maybe the year after stealing did this
    > or the code is simply so bad.

    Maybe you should get more hits on your spampage.

    --
    -SnoopJeDi
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    I prefer single player to multi player anyway.

    "Marcus Torrent" <Marcus.Torrent@GMail.com> wrote in message
    > Jim wrote:
    >> I still may get the new expansion pack for Doom when it comes out
    >> though. http://www.outpimp.com/?x=481501624
    >
    > Is it still for single play or do we have at last really multiplayer: more
    > than 4 gamers, support for download new maps, support for remote
    > dedicating etc?

Games Video Games