HL2 Is pretty cool...

Jim wrote:
> I still may get the new expansion pack for Doom when it comes out
> though. http://www.outpimp.com/?x=481501624

Is it still for single play or do we have at last really multiplayer:
more than 4 gamers, support for download new maps, support for remote
dedicating etc?

Jim

Marcus Torrent wrote on 3/3/2005 7:24 AM:
> Jim wrote:
>
>>I still may get the new expansion pack for Doom when it comes out
>>though. http://www.outpimp.com/?x=481501624
>

> Is it still for single play or do we have at last really multiplayer:
> more than 4 gamers, support for download new maps, support for remote
> dedicating etc?

the above article outlines all of that.

--
Jim D
Check out my homepage

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 12:24:02 GMT, "Marcus Torrent"
<Marcus.Torrent@GMail.com> wrote:

>Jim wrote:
>> I still may get the new expansion pack for Doom when it comes out
>> though. http://www.outpimp.com/?x=xxxxxxxxxx
>
>Is it still for single play or do we have at last really multiplayer:
>more than 4 gamers, support for download new maps, support for remote
>dedicating etc?

HL2 has had multiplayer for a long time. It was added within a week after
the official release date.

Jim wasted my time on 3/3/2005 8:03 AM with the following:
> Marcus Torrent wrote on 3/3/2005 7:24 AM:
>
>> Jim wrote:
>>
>>> I still may get the new expansion pack for Doom when it comes out
>>> though. http://www.dipshitlink.com/?x=Dumbass#2953
>>

>> Is it still for single play or do we have at last really multiplayer:
>> more than 4 gamers, support for download new maps, support for remote
>> dedicating etc?
>>

> the above article outlines all of that.

Above article my ass.

--
-SnoopJeDi

"Jim" <Jim@no.com> wrote in message
> Marcus Torrent wrote on 3/3/2005 7:24 AM:
>> Jim wrote:
>>
>>> I still may get the new expansion pack for Doom when it comes out
>>> though. http://www.outpimp.com/?x=481501624
>>

>> Is it still for single play or do we have at last really multiplayer:
>> more than 4 gamers, support for download new maps, support for remote
>> dedicating etc?
>>

> the above article outlines all of that.

Your pimp spammage ain't no article.

Raymond Martineau wrote:
> HL2 has had multiplayer for a long time. It was added within a week
> after the official release date.

Yep, I know that. But HL2 on-line gaming do not work. There are too many
cheaters and z-bot users there. Maybe the year after stealing did this
or the code is simply so bad.

Marcus Torrent wasted my time on 3/4/2005 8:06 AM with the following:
> Raymond Martineau wrote:
>
>>HL2 has had multiplayer for a long time. It was added within a week
>>after the official release date.
>

> Yep, I know that. But HL2 on-line gaming do not work. There are too many
> cheaters and z-bot users there. Maybe the year after stealing did this
> or the code is simply so bad.

Maybe you should get more hits on your spampage.

--
-SnoopJeDi

I prefer single player to multi player anyway.