I got a probelm. when ever I'm playing this game my fps is around 6-15 and that's on good days. But when i'm doing massive pvping and massive wars my fps is 1-5 i can hardly do anything. so i was wondering if my computer is any good for gaming or should i upgrade it?
windows xp home edition
service pack 3
Pentium (R) 4 CPU 3.20GHZ
2.00GB of Ram.
Processor: X86 family 15 model 6 stepping 5 genuineIntel ~3191 Mhz Bios verison/date american magatrens Inc p1. 70, 05/01/2007 graphics card: Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT Cuba cores: 32 core clock: 540 MHz shader clock: 1.2MHz memory: clock: 500 MHz (1000 MHz data rate) memory: interface 128-bit memory: 1024 MB memory type: DDR2 bus: pci express X4
I hope thats enough info for someone to help me. if i still need to post any more info just tell me and if i need to upgrade my computer tell me on what things.
* Post in ALL CAPS or use excessive punctuation!!!
* Share personal information, like your email address. Identify theft is real.
* Bump posts, claim "first!"
* Hijack a topic. Stick to the original conversation.
* Ask for help pirating, cracking passwords, or bypassing copyright protection