DOOM 3, LCD monitors, and you - redux

SERVO

Wow! I bought a Samsung LTP 2045 and it friggin RULZ! DOOM3 and UT look
fantastic and there's no lag whatsoever! And not a single dead pixel! w00t!
--
Servo
"Kids love Robocop!"

Servo wasted my time on 3/5/2005 3:23 PM with the following:
> Wow! I bought a Samsung LTP 2045 and it friggin RULZ! DOOM3 and UT look
> fantastic and there's no lag whatsoever! And not a single dead pixel! w00t!

Cool :D

--
-SnoopJeDi

On 3/5/2005 12:23 PM Servo brightened our day with:

> Wow! I bought a Samsung LTP 2045 and it friggin RULZ! DOOM3 and UT
> look fantastic and there's no lag whatsoever! And not a single dead
> pixel! w00t!

It's easy to forget what a difference the LCD screen made for me. My
old monitor, lots of stuff just didn't make it through. Doesn't matter
what kind of kick ass vid card you have if you don't have a good enough
monitor to see the output.

It probably looks nice and slick on your desk too:)

--
Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
www.inglostadt.com

"Servo" <SPAMMERS@GETCANCER.NUTS> wrote in message
> Wow! I bought a Samsung LTP 2045 and it friggin RULZ! DOOM3 and UT
> look fantastic and there's no lag whatsoever! And not a single dead
> pixel! w00t!

Fantastic! Sure beats CRT's eh? Great new toy there!
McG.

In article <nzoWd.16737$hU7.11031@newssvr33.news.prodigy.com>,
Servo <SPAMMERS@GETCANCER.NUTS> wrote:

> Wow! I bought a Samsung LTP 2045 and it friggin RULZ! DOOM3 and UT look
> fantastic and there's no lag whatsoever! And not a single dead pixel! w00t!

What's the response time and screen size? Where did you get it and for
how much $$$?