The guy that's playing the imps in the Doom movie

Tags:
  • Movies
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
March 6, 2005 1:01:12 AM

http://dougjones.topcities.com/doom%7Ejournal%7E1.htm

Just stumbled across that by complete accident, figured somebody would care.

--
-SnoopJeDi

More about : guy playing imps doom movie

Anonymous
March 6, 2005 6:28:21 AM

"SnoopJeDi" <snoopjediHOLDTHESPAM@comcast.net> wrote in message
> http://dougjones.topcities.com/doom%7Ejournal%7E1.htm
>
> Just stumbled across that by complete accident, figured somebody
> would care.

Yaknow, after reading that and some of the stuff on HELLSITE, I think I
might just go to the cinema and watch this movie.... in Dougs honor.
Aw hell, it's got "DOOM" on it, I'll not only watch it I'll buy the
thing.

McG.
March 7, 2005 11:44:37 PM

McGrandpa wrote:

> Yaknow, after reading that and some of the stuff on HELLSITE, I think I
> might just go to the cinema and watch this movie.... in Dougs honor.
> Aw hell, it's got "DOOM" on it, I'll not only watch it I'll buy the
> thing.
>
> McG.

Me 2 despite the fact that the farging bastages are making so many
stoopid story changes. I hope they have the flying babies in the movie
and the head spiders....and Alpha Lab Edwards! If they leave him out I'm
throwing my JuJu Bees at the screen!

--
Servo
"There's no such thing as Mr. Hankey"