The guy that's playing the imps in the Doom movie

http://dougjones.topcities.com/doom%7Ejournal%7E1.htm

Just stumbled across that by complete accident, figured somebody would care.

--
-SnoopJeDi
2 answers Last reply

    "SnoopJeDi" <snoopjediHOLDTHESPAM@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > http://dougjones.topcities.com/doom%7Ejournal%7E1.htm
    >
    > Just stumbled across that by complete accident, figured somebody
    > would care.

    Yaknow, after reading that and some of the stuff on HELLSITE, I think I
    might just go to the cinema and watch this movie.... in Dougs honor.
    Aw hell, it's got "DOOM" on it, I'll not only watch it I'll buy the
    thing.

    McG.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    McGrandpa wrote:

    > Yaknow, after reading that and some of the stuff on HELLSITE, I think I
    > might just go to the cinema and watch this movie.... in Dougs honor.
    > Aw hell, it's got "DOOM" on it, I'll not only watch it I'll buy the
    > thing.
    >
    > McG.

    Me 2 despite the fact that the farging bastages are making so many
    stoopid story changes. I hope they have the flying babies in the movie
    and the head spiders....and Alpha Lab Edwards! If they leave him out I'm
    throwing my JuJu Bees at the screen!

    --
    Servo
    "There's no such thing as Mr. Hankey"