Just Lost My Job...

uni

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2003

I knew it was too good to be true. I had a "can-crushing job" for about 3
weeks. Even though my boss called me "bonehead" all the time, I liked the
job. It made me feel powerful and important. Well, my boss said I just
wasn't getting it. He had to let me go. hmmmmm...

So, I thought maybe Leon or my good friend, wink/wink, Charlie might have a
suggestion as to what kind of work I may be qualified for. Sheesh, maybe I
can just sing the blues w/ good 'ol Charlie my alias, I mean, I mean
friend!!! How about Charlie, 'ol buddy. Any ideas Leon????

:-(

Uni

You could always go back to testing experimental drugs at the Consumer
Product Testing Center.