wireless API

Hi,
thanx. I am very much ready to buy that for only $14.99 but that
one is not available also first I want to use the trial version.I am
using C# for this in windows.If u give me some more informaion about
this.Also I have in my mind to use this in any platform that is
platform independent.please reply soon.

jiten

--
jiten dash

: Hi,
: thanx. I am very much ready to buy that for only $14.99 but that
: one is not available also first I want to use the trial version.I am
: using C# for this in windows.If u give me some more informaion about
: this.Also I have in my mind to use this in any platform that is
: platform independent.please reply soon.

If by saing "platform independent" you mean all windows platforms,
it's gonna be okay, but if you mean other systems too - forget about it.

Anyway, I you want to write some programs for windows - it is okay.
If you're programming in linux, you do no need such an APIs, cause
you can access adapter directly from /proc directory.

m.

--
Marcin Lukasik
Milea Wireless Communications, http://milea.pl

,,the only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys''