Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Call of Duty : Black Ops Discussion

Last response: in Video Games
October 26, 2010 8:04:05 PM

I've been a Call of Duty fan since COD 4 MW and I'm sure most of you who like first person shooters can appreciate certain aspects the COD series. For instance, the multiplayer portion of these games have players investing hundreds (if not thousands) of hours into perfecting their gameplay.

I personally love the multiplayer but after countless hours of player COD MW2 on the PC, I found that cheats and exploitations can really ruin the experience. The game was best of its genre (as of yet) but the cheats, some of the perks (commando, danger close, one man army with tubes), killstreak (nuke) has completely ruined the game. Some blame Infinity Ward for not balancing the game properly whereas some blame the community for exploiting/using cheats to ruin the game for others.

That said, COD Black Ops seems to be addressing many things to make the game "more balanced". For instance, they have removed: commando and danger close. Tubes are the most expensive item to buy (unlock) and cannot be replenished by Scavenger perk or One Man Army (Warlord in BO).

Interesting Facts:

- [Removed] Quick scoping.
- [Removed] Nuke killstreak.
- [Removed] Infinite tubing (grenade launcher attachment)

- [Added] Dive to prone(though you cannot shoot while diving).
- [Added] Currency (unlocks need to be purchased)
- [Added] XBOX 360 & PS3 now have split screen available for MP.
- [Added] Advanced 3D capabilities
- [Added] Advanced customization (Customization 2.0)
- [Added] Combat Training (for multiplayer - Play with bots)
- [Added] Theather Mode (allows you to record matches)

- Most killstreak are playable (instead of killing on your behalf)
- Dive to prone was added
- Prestige level is now 15 (with 50 ranks between each)

COOP:

- Zombies mode confirmed (coop with up to 4 players)

FYI Section:

Perks:

Tier 1: Lightweight • Scavenger • Ghost • Flak Jacket • Hardline

Tier 2: Hardened • Scout • Steady Aim • Sleight of Hand • Warlord

Tier 3: Marathon • Ninja • Second Chance • Hacker • Tactical Mask

Killstreaks:

3: Spy Plane • 3: RC-XD • 4: Counter-Spy Plane • 4: SAM Turret • 5: Care Package • 5: Napalm Strike • 6: Sentry Gun • 6: Mortar Team • 7: Attack Helicopter • 7: Valkyrie Rockets • 8: Blackbird • 8: Rolling Thunder • 9: Chopper Gunner • 11: Attack Dogs • 11: Gunship

Game Modes:

- One in the Chamber - each player is given a pistol with one bullet and a knife. For each kill achieved the player will receive one more bullet. However, each player will only have three lives.

- Sharpshooter - each player is given the same random weapon. The weapon will be used for 45 seconds before being switched out for another one. Kills will award the player with perks and score multipliers.

- Sticks and Stones - each player receives only a crossbow, ballistic knife, and a Tomahawk. The catch in this gamemode is that if the player was able to hit an enemy with a Tomahawk, the enemy player will go "bankrupted".

- Gun Game - players start out with a pistol. For each kill they move up a level, granting them a better gun. First person to achieve kills with all 20 weapons wins. However, someone who is knifed will move down a level.

Release Dates:

All platforms: November 9th, 2010

System Requirement:

So for you CoD PC gamers here are the minimum specs for Call of Duty: Black Ops:

OS: Windows XP, Vista or 7 (Windows 95/98/ME/2000 are unsupported)
Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom X3 8750 or better
Memory: 2GB RAM
Graphics: Shader 3.0 or better 256MB NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT / ATI Radeon X1950Pro or better
Hard Drive: 12GB
DirectX: DirectX 9.0c

Discussion:

So, I'm interested in what you people think. What did you like about previous COD titles? What didn't you like? What do you think about Call of Duty: Black Ops? Do you agree with most, if not all the changes they've made?

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Cheers,

Alex
October 27, 2010 5:20:35 AM

Oh yeah, Its sure to be one hell of a game-
Just like the previous series, [which are boring now, palyed too much].:D 
Am sure the changes will resolve the previous issues you mentioned, but well, i really hope the game is up to its name-
m
l
October 27, 2010 8:44:15 AM

I think there should be bigger clip capacity. Like, 40 ammo for M4A1.
m
l
Related resources
October 27, 2010 12:56:27 PM

Are you guys in it for the single player experience or multiplayer (or both)?
m
l
October 27, 2010 6:07:59 PM

Mainly single player, didnt have time to experience any COD' multiplayer=
m
l
October 27, 2010 7:24:39 PM

Alex The PC Gamer said:
The game was best of its genre (as of yet) but the cheats, some of the perks (commando, danger close, one man army with tubes), killstreak (nuke) has completely ruined the game.

Obviously you've never played BFBC2. IMO far superior when compared to MW2.
m
l
October 27, 2010 7:38:23 PM

bamslang said:
Obviously you've never played BFBC2. IMO far superior when compared to MW2.

Haven't played MW2 but I am pretty sure BFBC2 is more fun. MW1 MP vs BFBC2 is no comparison...BFBC2 hands down better.
m
l
October 27, 2010 8:22:55 PM

Hey guys, I also LOVE BFBC2 (Got it on Steam the day it came out) but we're talking about two very different games.

BFBC2 has bigger maps, with vehicles, and requires team coordination (which is what I love about BFBC2). I also played semi-professionally at that game. That said, the game is rewarding when you can accomplish tasks/objective as a team. Playing solo at that game can be quite frustrating if your team is not working together. My personal favorite was BF2 to be honest.

On the other hand, Call of Duty is all about being the king of the hill, being the best of players, it's an individual achievement, which is what I adore about COD series. So, I appreciate both games for what they offer although I'd say comparing these two games is like comparing oranges and apples...their both fruits but don't taste the same.

Now, not to start a flame war (but rather giving food for thought). Look at the number of copies sold between COD MW2 and BFBC2 and tell me which game is more fun? BFBC2 for you, maybe...but overall...I'd say COD wins most votes. Hence, this is why I said "best of its genre"...referring to its success.

I'm not defending COD, but I'd be interested to know why you dislike COD and prefer BFBC2... of course, if you've played both games.
m
l
October 28, 2010 5:33:29 AM

Alex The PC Gamer said:
Hey guys, I also LOVE BFBC2 (Got it on Steam the day it came out) but we're talking about two very different games.

BFBC2 has bigger maps, with vehicles, and requires team coordination (which is what I love about BFBC2). I also played semi-professionally at that game. That said, the game is rewarding when you can accomplish tasks/objective as a team. Playing solo at that game can be quite frustrating if your team is not working together. My personal favorite was BF2 to be honest.

On the other hand, Call of Duty is all about being the king of the hill, being the best of players, it's an individual achievement, which is what I adore about COD series. So, I appreciate both games for what they offer although I'd say comparing these two games is like comparing oranges and apples...their both fruits but don't taste the same.

Now, not to start a flame war (but rather giving food for thought). Look at the number of copies sold between COD MW2 and BFBC2 and tell me which game is more fun? BFBC2 for you, maybe...but overall...I'd say COD wins most votes. Hence, this is why I said "best of its genre"...referring to its success.

I'm not defending COD, but I'd be interested to know why you dislike COD and prefer BFBC2... of course, if you've played both games.

I agree, i also must admit really liked BFBC2 , well but COD remains kind of the benchmark.
m
l
October 28, 2010 9:01:46 AM

I'd agree that the OP's comment "The game was best of its genre (as of yet)" is accurate, but maybe should be "sub-genre".

I much prefer BFBC2 but I honestly think they are sufficiently different to regarded as different sub-genres. BFBC2 is a team game, MW2 is a one-man-army twitch shooter. The difference in play style and what makes them enjoyable is quite apparent. I also still play both most weeks - MW2 games seem to have an (obvious, not-even-trying-to-hide-it) hacker in every third game, whereas BFBC2 is more likely to have someone calling the whole team noobs - probably because in MW2 nobody pays any attention to their team.

I'm intrigued by Black Ops, but I'm wary of anything associated with the franchise since it went so... console. How about the new MoH - how's that shaping up?
m
l
October 28, 2010 10:48:43 AM

Interesting discussion... Thank you all for that. :) 

I usually play just TF2 and bit less L4D2 and very occasionally Quake Wars... However, I'm getting bored so I got interested in other online shooters and I was wondering if COD MW2 and BC2 are worth "investing"?
In the mean time there is MOH and Black ops coming so the tings are getting even more difficult... :D 

the actual problem is that I'm loosing my free time (had to build a house, child is on its way...) so what would you suggest for my next purchase? Black Ops looks quite interesting to be honest, while from COD stuff and BC2 I kind a tend towards BC2...

Ah yes, I do have COD MW and COD5... COD MW was a very nice game but COD5 was ... kind a stupid... I felt that I threw my money in the wind.
m
l
October 28, 2010 1:26:02 PM

Stupido said:
Interesting discussion... Thank you all for that. :) 

I usually play just TF2 and bit less L4D2 and very occasionally Quake Wars... However, I'm getting bored so I got interested in other online shooters and I was wondering if COD MW2 and BC2 are worth "investing"?
In the mean time there is MOH and Black ops coming so the tings are getting even more difficult... :D 

the actual problem is that I'm loosing my free time (had to build a house, child is on its way...) so what would you suggest for my next purchase? Black Ops looks quite interesting to be honest, while from COD stuff and BC2 I kind a tend towards BC2...

Ah yes, I do have COD MW and COD5... COD MW was a very nice game but COD5 was ... kind a stupid... I felt that I threw my money in the wind.

As per this discussion, if you regularly play online with friends then I recommend the following:

4-8 friends or more: Battlefield Bad Company 2 over Call of Duty games

Less than 4 friends: Possibly Battlefield Bad Company 2 but you won't get the same satisfaction. You could try coop games like Left 4 Dead series or Borderlands. You might also enjoy certain game types in the Call of Duty games (multiplayer or coop) if you and your friends are experienced FPS players.

Playing solo: Possibly the Call of Duty series but people are really really good at this game, so if you are an experienced FPS player, go for it. Otherwise, you might not like it (because all you'll do is die all the time). I'd recommend waiting for Black Ops because they have a practice mode for multiplayer. You could try MOH but I personally don't like it much. Mixing Call of Duty and Battlefield was NOT a good idean IMO.

Now, back on the topic. What do you COD players think about the removal of things... such as quick scoping?
m
l

Best solution

October 28, 2010 2:43:12 PM

Alex The PC Gamer said:

I’ll concede and say that you are right, that it’s probably not fair to compare the two games. I would say from a strictly FPS point of view, BFBC2 is a better game overall when compared to MW2. MW2 is full of hackers, the maps are all very static and dull, kill streaks make it so players who have played a long time get an even bigger advantage (since they are the ones usually getting the kill streaks) and the lack of dedicated servers is the nail in the coffin.

Best in genre doesn’t = most units sold. That’s like saying that the Wii is the best gaming system since it sold more than Xbox and PS3. Units sold is a mix of good marketing and public popularity. All the console fanbois who think Halo is the best FPS see MW and think “OH shi….” and then to be cool, the other kid has to get it and be good.

Now on the actual topic of the changes, I think the non reloading of noobtubes and removal of nukes is a good thing. Quick scoping, I’m 50/50 on since I like to do it, but it’s not realistic. I like that perks will be playable, but this will just further the gap between average players and good players since the AI on some of the current perks are dumb as dirt. I also like dive to prone as this is the one thing I hate about BFBC2.
October 28, 2010 3:11:40 PM

Quote:
Look at the number of copies sold between COD MW2 and BFBC2 and tell me which game is more fun?
Which has been out longer?

+1 on not comparing the games.

This is supposed to be a game, not some ultra realistic VR, the definition of "Game" is an amusement or pastime. A lot of games don't even bother with realism. check this youtube out, http://youtu.be/Ai4j4V-5i4I .... it shows that realism isn't really big. why, if it WAS realistic, then this would be the game, http://youtu.be/A5tRNs2X5Q4 XD. Not that I am against a small factor of realism, I just want them to focus on making it fun, more then realistic.
m
l
October 28, 2010 3:28:14 PM

bamslang said:
I’ll concede and say that you are right, that it’s probably not fair to compare the two games. I would say from a strictly FPS point of view, BFBC2 is a better game overall when compared to MW2. MW2 is full of hackers, the maps are all very static and dull, kill streaks make it so players who have played a long time get an even bigger advantage (since they are the ones usually getting the kill streaks) and the lack of dedicated servers is the nail in the coffin.

I'll agree that cheats completely spoiled MW2 for me two. VAC (Valve Anti-Cheat) did not prove to be very effective at all. It's probably my biggest concern for the PC version coming out on Steam.

bamslang said:
Best in genre doesn’t = most units sold. That’s like saying that the Wii is the best gaming system since it sold more than Xbox and PS3. Units sold is a mix of good marketing and public popularity. All the console fanbois who think Halo is the best FPS see MW and think “OH shi….” and then to be cool, the other kid has to get it and be good.

I see what you mean and again, those are personal opinions which are completely valid. I guess what I'm trying to say is if you collect the opinions of the mass, you get a strong opinion, which in this case that Call of Duty is a "better" franchise than any other Franchise currently available. So "best of it's genre, being an FPS", is simply being confirmed by several factors such as being the most popular, having the biggest sales in history of entertainment, and it's meta-critics. This doesn't have to be taken litterally. Some people may feel different about the Call of Duty series (much like how I feel about Halo or how you feel about COD). Make sense?

m
l
October 28, 2010 3:32:15 PM

If you’re going to try and come off as a “Modern Warefare” shooter like MW2 or BFBC2, realism should be a factor. They try hard in most areas to achieve realism, why not in others. BFBC2 has bullet drop and both have breathing affecting aiming when sniping. I know everything isn’t going to be realistic so the game can be fun, but quick scope, IMO, doesn’t make the game any more or less fun and only makes the skill curve steeper, giving another advantage to better players.

I am slightly happy that CoD:BO has semi-dedicated servers, but it's dumbt have to go through only their special vendors.

As for "best game" I guess it's really a moot point as the term "best" is so subjective. No point in really arguing about it and probably best to agree to disagree :) 

I'll probably give blackops a try after it's been out for a few weeks. I think the semi-dedicated servers will go a long way in preventing cheating, but you can never completly eliviate the problem, even with steam's anti-cheat or even WoW's scanner. Though WoW was a lot better at preventing cheating than most games.
m
l
October 28, 2010 4:23:48 PM

Atotalnoob said:
Which has been out longer?

I can guarantee that BFBC2 will NEVER sell more copies than MW or MW2 individually. For this to happen, EAwould have to "re-launch" the game and have the biggest launch in history. Furthermore, DICE is working on Battlefield 3 which halts the creation on new content for BFBC2.

Atotalnoob said:
This is supposed to be a game, not some ultra realistic VR, the definition of "Game" is an amusement or pastime. A lot of games don't even bother with realism. check this youtube out, http://youtu.be/Ai4j4V-5i4I .... it shows that realism isn't really big. why, if it WAS realistic, then this would be the game, http://youtu.be/A5tRNs2X5Q4 XD. Not that I am against a small factor of realism, I just want them to focus on making it fun, more then realistic.

Are you referring to quick scoping and its lack of realism or are you referring to games in general? I'm lost.
m
l
October 28, 2010 4:34:21 PM

Quote:
Are you referring to quick scoping and its lack of realism or are you referring to games in general? I'm lost.
everything, and all things.
m
l
October 28, 2010 4:38:42 PM

Atotalnoob said:
Quote:
everything, and all things.

+1 with fun over realism. If I want a sim, I'll get a sim

= )
m
l
October 28, 2010 4:52:37 PM

Alex The PC Gamer said:
+1 with fun over realism. If I want a sim, I'll get a sim

= )

yuppers!

edit: that is why they HAVE sims...
m
l
October 28, 2010 8:18:40 PM

caaaaaaaaaaaant wait!!!!!!!!!
m
l
October 29, 2010 2:55:50 AM

hiti3 said:
caaaaaaaaaaaant wait!!!!!!!!!

I can, it is overcompensation by treyarch, its gunna fail.

Edit: if I'm wrong sue meh....
m
l
October 29, 2010 3:55:44 PM

As much as I was dissapointed with MW2, I'll probably give BOs a go assuming the initial reports on it are good.
m
l
October 29, 2010 7:07:57 PM

bamslang said:
As much as I was dissapointed with MW2, I'll probably give BOs a go assuming the initial reports on it are good.

The "initial reports" were good in MW2?
m
l
October 29, 2010 8:25:38 PM

My clan and I are playing CoD-BO. We are a CoD-MW clan that skipped MW2 due to all the issue's with it on the PC version.

Personally I've played all the CoD titles on the PC. I've played them all single player and multiplayer, though not in large amounts until Modern Warfare and meeting my clan. I only play on our server, which we strictly admin and have a fun time with. We have some VERY high skill level players, both in clan and our large group of regular's. I'm good, but not at the level they are.

We where very hesitant about Black Ops at first after the disaster MW2 was for the PC, lack of dedicated servers etc. But things are looking up for BO. We already have a server reserved and will try it out. Hopefully VAC will not suck to much. We will admin the server heavily and keep cheaters and hackers out the best we can. We have done quite well on our MW server with punkbuster perma-bans.

We are looking forward to it as MW is getting a bit stale after playing it for so long. The change up of maps, perks and customization looks promising. Most of us have it pre-ordered.

Wolvan
Man Down Clan
m
l
November 1, 2010 4:50:04 PM

Atotalnoob said:
The "initial reports" were good in MW2?

Hah I don't know. I wasn't planning on getting it at all, but my GF got it for me for console before I could say I didn't want it. Played single player, was disappointed; player multiplayer, took advantage of care package bug till they fixed it, got BFBC2 on PC few weeks later and haven’t touched MW2 since. Haven't actually touched any of my consoles since then minus my NES when female friends come over and want to play Mario 3.
m
l
November 1, 2010 6:43:53 PM

lol, I guessed on half of the junk in MW2....... When I heard about tac inserts, and OMA......

You know IW is gunna kill the COD series...

The fact IW is proud of MW2, makes you wonder what they are on....
m
l
November 1, 2010 6:53:53 PM

Atotalnoob said:
lol, I guessed on half of the junk in MW2....... When I heard about tac inserts, and OMA......

You know IW is gunna kill the COD series...

The fact IW is proud of MW2, makes you wonder what they are on....

Hmm...not to defend IW but their game had the biggest launch in entertainment history (Black Ops apparently is topping that with their pre-orders only!). So I can understand your personal opinion about the game (which I won't debate as I have a very different opinion than yours) but you can't deny MW2's success (sales, fans, etc.), whether you like the game or not. I'm not a huge fan of the Halo series (maybe except the first one when it came out)...but I wouldn't call the Halo series or Bungie a failure. It's one of the biggest franchise in Videogame history. Makes sense?
m
l
November 1, 2010 7:35:18 PM

Quote:
So I can understand your personal opinion about the game
I have NO opinion on the game, never played it, just watched a few trailers/gameplays.
Quote:
but you can't deny MW2's success (sales, fans, etc.
Go read the comments on their trailers, 90% of them are "this better be good or we'll never buy from you again.
Quote:
I wouldn't call the Halo series or Bungie a failure. It's one of the biggest franchise in Videogame history.
Dude, the whole community hates IW now.

Edit for accidently moving a few words outside of the BBC code.
m
l
November 19, 2010 5:49:53 PM

I had a chance to play both COD BO and MOH both single player as well as multiplayer and my verdict (for whatever it's worth).

Single Player:

Medal of Honor wins hands down. I felt the story, the environment, and the feel of the game connected very well and kept me engage throughout most of the campaign. A little too "arcade" but still very well made. The controls and gameplay mechanics were well adjusted. The graphics were up to par with today's games and the sound effects and music were well done (I especially fancied the voice over). If there's anything I would pick about this is that you can't help but to get hints of how close the campaign and the level design were to the MW1 and MW2 games. And, the difficulty on the highest level was failry easy.

Call of Duty: Black Ops' campaign had a good idea for the story but I don't feel it was executed very well. You play as way too many characters and you don't even realize it until they call your name at which point you go...WTF, I'm that guy? The controls and gameplay mechanics were well done. The graphics and sounds were very good but the voice over was prourly executed (borderline annoying). Interestingly, they have an additional mini game (play from top view) which you would normally get for an additional 10-15$. But I don't believe this compensates for its SP value. Two low value features don't equal a medium or high value.

Multiplayer:

That's where COD BO starts to shine. It's got a huge MP online component with great content, gamemodes, and they fixed most of all the annoying things from previous games in the series. They also have a great coop campaign. I will say that the MP is not as addictive as the previous games in the series. Perhaps it's because Threyarch played it a little too safe by simply providing what the fans wanted (but didn't add much innovation to its MP component).

Medal of Honor's MP was pretty good but I'd have to say that it isn't as good as COD BO, simply because there's no real sense of accomplishment. The levelling in MOH is average at best and doesn't really provide any innovation to online first person shooters.

Scores:

Single Player:
- MOH : 9.0
- COD : 7.5

Multi Player (and COOP):
- MOH : 8.0
- COD : 9.0

Feel free to agree or object to these arguments/scores.
m
l
November 19, 2010 6:28:05 PM

ah, not really, BO if you can get a GOOD fps on it, stinks.... The only good version is on Xbox
m
l
November 20, 2010 1:48:32 PM

@atotalnoob.........am getting a constant 60fps on my rig...but the veteran difficulty is just impossible at times..
m
l
November 20, 2010 3:30:58 PM

Well, let me say, black ops is indeed nice-
Enjoyed it, just before the final mission, keeping it for a later time, played too much -
As for the performance, i get an average of 55. But still, i think it could have been made to perform much better..
m
l
December 2, 2010 5:57:03 AM

I don't know about you guys but I found the campaign painfully bad. I usually like the play campaigns before going multiplayer, and I loved the MW2 campaign and Halo, BFBC2 etc... However for some reason in Black Ops it feels like I'm just pushing myself to finish it so I can say I finished it. It's not fun for me at all. In fact after like the 6th mission or so I just skipped it and went straight to multiplayer.

Don't get me wrong Black Ops is awesome, multiplayer is great, but for some reason, and the campaign has a huge role to play I believe, it doesn't feel as grand and legendary as other games like Reach or MW2. As an example, MW2, I played through the campaign, just didn't do Homework... etc.... I know ppl who bunked school to do it. Even though the campaign was short and probably not the best by story standards, it totally absorbed me. Black Ops however, weeks into the game I still haven't even looked back into the campaign after my first foray. Did any of you get the same feeling?
m
l
December 2, 2010 6:29:53 AM

DPeng said:
I don't know about you guys but I found the campaign painfully bad. I usually like the play campaigns before going multiplayer, and I loved the MW2 campaign and Halo, BFBC2 etc... However for some reason in Black Ops it feels like I'm just pushing myself to finish it so I can say I finished it. It's not fun for me at all. In fact after like the 6th mission or so I just skipped it and went straight to multiplayer.

Don't get me wrong Black Ops is awesome, multiplayer is great, but for some reason, and the campaign has a huge role to play I believe, it doesn't feel as grand and legendary as other games like Reach or MW2. As an example, MW2, I played through the campaign, just didn't do Homework... etc.... I know ppl who bunked school to do it. Even though the campaign was short and probably not the best by story standards, it totally absorbed me. Black Ops however, weeks into the game I still haven't even looked back into the campaign after my first foray. Did any of you get the same feeling?

I have to agree, at the start it feels nice, then plain and boring.. Dont want to play the Sp anymore-
m
l
December 2, 2010 7:42:39 AM

this is why I saved my money... lol.....
The new maps for bad company 2 are nice(plus FREE!)

Also, not to advertise, but sign up for the Battlefield play 4 free beta... see if you can get selected....(it is free... why not?)
m
l
December 2, 2010 11:15:13 AM

DPeng said:

I feel the exact same way about the SP campaign. Although, the story gets better towards the end, it's outright annoying at times because you play many levels without knowing who you are, let alone figuring out what the hell is going on...which made me not care about the story...which is probably why I didn't get sucked in to the campaign. I also played at veteran difficulty which was outright painful (I lowered down the difficulty towards the end because there simply wasn't anything I could do (Level where you decend in trenches in vietnam).

The MP is...much better. Maybe it's because I haven't really understood the mechanics yet but It's not as good as say MW or MW2 IMO. There's just something missing here but I can't put my finger on it. Ah well.
m
l
December 7, 2010 2:34:34 PM

The multiplayer is SO good its the driving factor to building a new system. I love the XP system, love the weapons, love the killstreaks. The game modes are fantastic. It's a great game, however.....

You need yourself quite the system to get any decent performance out of the game. I'm a 1280x1024 gamer. So I don't need quite the power some of you looking to run on HD screens need. My current system isn't that pathetic, but even at 1024x768 this game runs like crap-o-la most of the time.

It was the greatest day of my life several years ago when I went to a 6000+ and a 8800GT and was able to run CS:S and DOD:S well over 100 fps avg with max settings at 1280x1024.
m
l
December 15, 2010 11:23:47 AM

Best answer selected by Alex The PC Gamer.
m
l
!