Fallout New Vegas Feedback Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
I'm liking it a lot so far. Played about 30% through and then restarted to do HC mode. Though I'm lucky and have been bug free mostly, a lot of people say that it's buggy still, so might want to wait for next big patch. Graphics are same as FO3 and story isn't AS captivating. I do love the faction additions and the fact that karma isn't as static as before. I hear FO1 and 2 fans enjoy it more than FO3 since they went back to basics on a lot of things too.

55Range

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2010
Well, if u played F3 you will like F N V, the graphics on the start, especially day hours, is not that nice , well , at night, visually interesting. I didn't like the start, kind of everything with it, play it for some time, and i like it now-

bamslang

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2009
I'm liking it a lot so far. Played about 30% through and then restarted to do HC mode. Though I'm lucky and have been bug free mostly, a lot of people say that it's buggy still, so might want to wait for next big patch. Graphics are same as FO3 and story isn't AS captivating. I do love the faction additions and the fact that karma isn't as static as before. I hear FO1 and 2 fans enjoy it more than FO3 since they went back to basics on a lot of things too.

Solution

SupahDonkeh

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2010
Well ive completed the game one my male char, made a female char, and just a couple of minutes ago,
I killed (SPOILER) benny, by having sex with him (its an option!) and killed him in his sleep, to get a major story object from him, although it can only be done with a perk called black widow.(spoiler end)
Its a really awsome game, great optimization, couple of bugs but a few patches have fixed em, and its all made by the only gaming company that I know, that encourages modding rather than try to prevent people from doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.