Doom Super Nintendo game

Archived from groups: alt.games.doom,alt.super.nes,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

Anyone know if the DOOM super Nintendo game follows the PC games ( Doom
1 and 2 )?

I just bought it off Ebay becaused I used to love Doom 1 and 2 ( I
still have Doom 95 somewhere ...)

Is the back story the same? Same or different levels?

Thank you!
1 answer Last reply
More about doom super nintendo game
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom,alt.super.nes,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

    Get doomsday at http://www.doomsdayhq.com/

    You can run Doom and many of the old games quite well. It's even possible
    to use 3D characters, enjoy.

    <Conservative.Nate@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Anyone know if the DOOM super Nintendo game follows the PC games ( Doom
    > 1 and 2 )?
    >
    > I just bought it off Ebay becaused I used to love Doom 1 and 2 ( I
    > still have Doom 95 somewhere ...)
    >
    > Is the back story the same? Same or different levels?
    >
    > Thank you!

Games Nintendo Video Games