Doom Super Nintendo game

Last response: in Video Games
March 30, 2005 11:48:12 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.doom,alt.super.nes,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

Anyone know if the DOOM super Nintendo game follows the PC games ( Doom
1 and 2 )?

I just bought it off Ebay becaused I used to love Doom 1 and 2 ( I
still have Doom 95 somewhere ...)

Is the back story the same? Same or different levels?

Thank you!
April 3, 2005 7:28:42 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.doom,alt.super.nes,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?)

Get doomsday at http://www.doomsdayhq.com/

You can run Doom and many of the old games quite well. It's even possible
to use 3D characters, enjoy.

!