Doom 3 Map Editors

Hi there. I am interested in getting into Doom 3 level editing. I
need a good editor. Where can I download one? Thanks.

The Downfallen wasted my time on 4/1/2005 7:42 PM with the following:
> Hi there. I am interested in getting into Doom 3 level editing. I
> need a good editor. Where can I download one? Thanks.

The editor ships with the game.

Open the game, bring down the console (CTRL+ALT+~ or CTRL+ALT+[whatever
key is next to 1 and below ESC) and type "editor"

This will bring up the Doom 3 Radiant editor. It's a lot like the old
Quake 3 editor, but with new twists.

For more info about editing, you can go to http://www.doom3world.org

You can download GTKRadiant if you want to edit on linux or just want a
worse option, just google it.

--
-SnoopJeDi