Sign in with
Your question

Can my pc can run battlefield bad company 2

Last response: in Video Games
November 3, 2010 4:42:32 AM

all my requirements are good enough but im just not sure about one thing....
I have the intel pentium 4 , is that better than Core 2 Duo? thanks
November 3, 2010 9:35:22 AM

'core 2 duo' will eat the 'intel pentium 4' hell out there
m
l
November 3, 2010 9:57:59 AM

whats the speed of the pentium 4?
m
l
Related resources
November 3, 2010 1:04:53 PM

P4 is worse.

Most new games require at least a dual-core.
m
l
November 4, 2010 6:35:46 AM

you can't run BC2 with a P4, my friend has a laptop with a Core 2 duo..... can't run it.
m
l
November 4, 2010 8:06:51 AM

Atotalnoob said:
you can't run BC2 with a P4, my friend has a laptop with a Core 2 duo..... can't run it.

not necessarily, might be slow graphics card

Well, Pentium 4, will definitely struggle, or not play at all, today core 2 duo or quad are recommended for gaming-
m
l
November 4, 2010 9:37:24 AM

a Pentium 4 with a good graphics card will stuggle to play it, and just becuase your friend has a core 2 duo in a laptop doesn't mean a p4 couldnt run it, the laptop proably has some crap intel/intergrated graphics
m
l
November 4, 2010 7:13:44 PM

@Mithness: Don't reply to spam.
m
l
November 4, 2010 7:39:46 PM

@saint19 oh im sorry.
m
l
November 5, 2010 1:19:41 AM

Mithness said:
a Pentium 4 with a good graphics card will stuggle to play it, and just becuase your friend has a core 2 duo in a laptop doesn't mean a p4 couldnt run it, the laptop proably has some crap intel/intergrated graphics

It in Underclocked(cause it is a laptop), and it isn't a bad GPU in there, GTX 260...

saint19 said:
@Mithness: Don't reply to spam.
Since when is a regular spam? I'm sharing "personal experience". You sir, and commiting Defamation, and let me just say, go re-read Toms terms of use.

m
l
November 5, 2010 2:08:51 PM

Atotalnoob said:
Since when is a regular spam? I'm sharing "personal experience". You sir, and commiting Defamation, and let me just say, go re-read Toms terms of use.

With all respect u don't know what we are talking about. I have very clear the Tom's terms of use and the Regular that u say doesn't nothing to do with the spam that I say, so, keep moving and I will forget that u said something here.
m
l
November 5, 2010 8:29:06 PM

Mmmm, hmm, a mod(a real one) knows about this. I was not spamming, and I WILL NOT move on, I stay with threads until they are finished.

It is still defamation, want the definition? Curtsy of my webster dictionary, and Dictionary.com
Quote:
the act of defaming; false or unjustified injury of the good reputation of another, as by slander or libel; calumny: She sued the magazine for defamation of character.

In conclusion, if you ban me, be prepared to face the consequences. I don't back down(especially when I'm right.)

Let's let the thread opener(Jack_20) decide.

Also, might brush up a bit on grammer,
Quote:
I have very clear the Tom's terms of use
I think you mean "I am very clear as to what Tom's Terms of Use is"
m
l
November 5, 2010 9:09:55 PM

Atotalnoob said:
Mmmm, hmm, a mod(a real one) knows about this. I was not spamming, and I WILL NOT move on, I stay with threads until they are finished.

It is still defamation, want the definition? Curtsy of my webster dictionary, and Dictionary.com
Quote:
the act of defaming; false or unjustified injury of the good reputation of another, as by slander or libel; calumny: She sued the magazine for defamation of character.

In conclusion, if you ban me, be prepared to face the consequences. I don't back down(especially when I'm right.)

Let's let the thread opener(Jack_20) decide.

Also, might brush up a bit on grammer,
Quote:
I have very clear the Tom's terms of use
I think you mean "I am very clear as to what Tom's Terms of Use is"

I think you have the wrong end of the stick and are making a mountain out of a non-existent molehill, I've given you Joe's contact details so take it up with him and move on.
m
l
November 5, 2010 9:29:39 PM

Not really. I will continue to read this thread, and reply to posts. I'm not just dropping it.

I talked to the friend I mentioned above, and he says "saint19 needs a life" his words, not mine. ^^
m
l
November 5, 2010 9:37:02 PM

Atotalnoob said:
Not really. I will continue to read this thread, and reply to posts. I'm not just dropping it.

I talked to the friend I mentioned above, and he says "saint19 needs a life" his words, not mine. ^^

There are many people on here who don't like the mods, so what? They are entitled to their opinions but it's not going to change anything is it?
m
l
November 5, 2010 10:43:16 PM

I like mods =D and he isn't on Toms
m
l
November 5, 2010 10:45:45 PM

Atotalnoob said:

Hey atotalnoob,

You're missing a key piece of the puzzle here. Saint wasn't calling Mithness a SPAMMER. He had deleted some SPAM and was telling Mithness not to respond to the SPAMMER that he removed.

I'm just trying to help you see what actually happened. There's no reason to get upset here. :hello: 
m
l
November 5, 2010 11:12:19 PM

um dude, Mithness was responding to me, or a like post.

I never said Mithness was a spammer?

And yes, it is. I have already talked to a CM. We can stop discussing this, unless you want to PM me. In which case I advise you I do take screenshots.
m
l
November 5, 2010 11:19:38 PM

@atotalnoob: Mithness was not reply to you, he posted a reply asking for a spam post that you can't see because was delete for me. I think that you misundertood the thread that I posted up.
m
l
November 5, 2010 11:21:48 PM

saint19 said:
@atotalnoob: Mithness was not reply to you, he posted a reply asking for a spam post that you can't see because was delete for me. I think that you misundertood the thread that I posted up.
then the post was EXTREMELY like mine.
Quote:
a Pentium 4 with a good graphics card will stuggle to play it, and
obviously aimed at the question.
Quote:
just becuase your friend has a core 2 duo in a laptop doesn't mean a p4 couldnt run it, the laptop proably has some crap intel/intergrated graphics
This was aimed at ME or a post of the same nature.

Edited for mistake in BBC
m
l
November 5, 2010 11:24:41 PM

Like I said. let's stop, let the thread move back to the original question.
m
l
November 6, 2010 1:20:41 PM

theirs videos on youtube play it on a pentium 4 3ghz but it struggles to play it, and sorry for all the comotion haha
m
l
November 6, 2010 4:26:59 PM

You can go here select the game that you want install in your rig and now if it can run in your rig or not.
m
l
November 14, 2010 2:07:38 AM

ATi RaDEoN said:
'core 2 duo' will eat the 'intel pentium 4' hell out there

haha thought so
m
l
!