Sign in with
Your question

Are Benoit Sokal's Paradise and Amerzone similar to Syberia???

Last response: in Video Games
November 3, 2010 12:05:06 PM

:) 

hiiiiii I have played Syberia I and II and they both were great though Syberia was awesome,too good. I really liked it. what i dont know is about Amerzone and Paradise. have just seen their screenshots.

are these games equally good or are they inferior to syberia series? :??: 
November 14, 2010 4:24:37 PM

Amerzone is poetic like Syberia, a very nice game but it doesn't involve English subtitles. Paradise is very different from Syberia. It is not poetic at all but it is realistic and has a sad story and finish. Hope I helped.
November 3, 2011 6:10:44 PM

I would say that Amerzone is a very different game (within the same genre of course, and even set within the same world). There are similarities but they are different enough that if they were not related then no one would really spot them. They are both games by Benoit Sokal and it shows, I would would recommend Amerzone to Syberia lovers but would not be too surprised if you did not like it.

Paradise has a definite Syberia feel and is similar in many ways. The main difference is the story which is way more involved in Paradise and more moving. In this way I think that Paradise may even be the better game, but be warned it starts off extremely slowly (many a Syberia fan as given up before it got awesome).
February 23, 2012 7:22:59 PM

geosouv said:
Amerzone is poetic like Syberia, a very nice game but it doesn't involve English subtitles. Paradise is very different from Syberia. It is not poetic at all but it is realistic and has a sad story and finish. Hope I helped.

thanx a lot :) 
February 23, 2012 7:23:46 PM

wisnoskij said:
I would say that Amerzone is a very different game (within the same genre of course, and even set within the same world). There are similarities but they are different enough that if they were not related then no one would really spot them. They are both games by Benoit Sokal and it shows, I would would recommend Amerzone to Syberia lovers but would not be too surprised if you did not like it.

Paradise has a definite Syberia feel and is similar in many ways. The main difference is the story which is way more involved in Paradise and more moving. In this way I think that Paradise may even be the better game, but be warned it starts off extremely slowly (many a Syberia fan as given up before it got awesome).

thanx a lot... :) 
!