HP Pavilion zd8080EA

Hi all...

I have this problem with my zd8080EA. If I use battery power the
notebook don't stop when I try to shutdown windows but It restart.

Is there anyone with the same problem? In what way can I solve thi problem?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions...

Antonio
1 answer Last reply
More about pavilion zd8080ea

    x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD