  • PCMCIA
  • Wireless Networking
Last response: in Wireless Networking
November 7, 2004 8:46:21 PM

I HAVE A D-LINK DI-624 802.11G/B WIFI WIRELESS ROUTER THAT CAN GO UP TO
108MBPS. I ALSO HAVE AN OLD 802.11B CARD THAT OBVIOUSLY DOES NOT TAKE
FULL ADVANTAGE OF THE ROUTERS SPEED.
*I'm now looking to get a new PCMCIA card that will work with it at
108Mbps. Will any make of card do or does it HAVE to be D-links?*

*Cheers*

--
Entropy1024

More about : pcmcia cards 108mbps link router

Anonymous
November 7, 2004 9:49:39 PM

I know for a fact that the Netgear WG511T card will work with it and
the speed is phenomonal.

On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 17:46:21 GMT, Entropy1024
<Entropy1024.1fd3oz@no-mx.forums.yourdomain.com.au> wrote:

>I HAVE A D-LINK DI-624 802.11G/B WIFI WIRELESS ROUTER THAT CAN GO UP TO
>108MBPS. I ALSO HAVE AN OLD 802.11B CARD THAT OBVIOUSLY DOES NOT TAKE
>FULL ADVANTAGE OF THE ROUTERS SPEED.
>*I'm now looking to get a new PCMCIA card that will work with it at
>108Mbps. Will any make of card do or does it HAVE to be D-links?*
>
>*Cheers*

Just Me, D
Anonymous
November 7, 2004 9:49:40 PM

Look for the DLink card that supports super G.
No other make of card will work with the DLink router to give you super G
speeds.

!