Need WRC_FIND.EXE for Toshiba WRC1000 router...

Anyone out there that has this file and is willing to email a copy to me?

We just moved, and I've lost the CD to my Toshiba WRC1000 router. I need the
file to interface with it and give it the new set-up information.

Thank you!

Linda

compumom@hotmail.com

john