COD: Black OPS issues

ern88

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2009
Hey,

I was one of the fools that bought CRAP OPS PC (I have read that PS3 owners also got shafted) at midnight madness. I cannot believe that a company would release such a buggy game as SHIZARCH has. The game has stutter spikes and lags. Don't they have in-house testers??? Or was all the money spent on marketing. I hope that SHIZARCH is enjoying rolling around thier office floors in the money they swindeled from people. :non: They better wipe the bills off their faces and patch this up quick. This is absolutely worse then any beta's I have tested. And whats worse is that I paid $59.99 for this beta. :pfff:

ern88

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2009
Ya, I read in some forums that people are talking about class action law suits. Good luck with that. I like the story of the SP game and the MP stuff. But the game at present form is almost to the point where it is unplayable. I have read that players who have i7 930-950 are having same issues.

Martin 71

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2010
Yeah, I was a hardcore COD fan, back in Cod2 and such they had a little tribute to the soldiers of our wars in the credits; they don't do that anymore... now it's just another arcade shooter. That tribute added a little depth to it for me, I've bought and beaten every Cod that's come out, and they just seem to get worse and worse... for a franchise that started on the pc, they really are screwing us over. As for MOH, the new one, which I was hesitant on buying, is very well polished. Whatever you do, don't listen to the IGN review. It is just as worthy of your $ as B-O.

neil2108

Distinguished
May 9, 2010
its not very good..But MOH 2010 is the first franchise in the modern warfare era..and it has done pretty well as a newcomer..the grpahics was crappy at parts but the game play was good throughout..but the game is short..damn short finished it within 5.30 hrs..And whoever criticizes Modern warfare 2 by telling that it was a bad game should go to hell..its a full bodied adrenaline game..specifically the last level..well!!compared to both of these black ops is bullshit..trey-arch doesn't know the basic formula to make a game..And black ops is hell of a short game..

Atotalnoob

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2010
Mw2 campaign was good, but the mp is the problem on it...

(this is aboutMOH)In my opinon for coming in on such a short notice and building a engine to compete is a noteworthy accomplishment, regardless of a FEW shortcomings, it is pretty good, mw2, and bo stink compared,....