Black ops = fail?

vusi_81

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2010
i heard that its not optomised for computers n that the fps drops dramatically making it crap to play
i was thinking of geting the game but should i rather wait for WoW Cataclysm

dalta centauri

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2010
Mhhhh, I'm happy I never rushed to get it. I hate people that wait all night just so they can be the 'first' to get their hands on a game, even if it is through Steam.
Wait a month or two, any major bugs will be fixed.
Wait half a year, then the minor glitches will be fixed.
This is what I dislike about Treyarch.

Take a look at these guys and take a look at EA. Most of their games have a lot of problems and shouldn't be released. Then take a look at company's that release games and don't have any problems. Some don't care for nothing but time lines and quick money. Must be frustrating for the people who actually make/design these games and have the company make you look bad.

bravo95

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2010
Blizzard and ID software are the only 2 companies i trust anymore. Every other game i get there is some sort of problem with, which is extrmely said. The reason why they can get away with this stuff is becuase they have money.

AVP 2010 = dead
Lost Planet 2 ( I bought ) buggy as hell = dead
Boarderlands ( Few problems, still problems ) = dead
Black Ops = Dead on arrival.

G

Black Ops = Well simply put, it's BO. Nobody likes having BO, especially not in public...

Modern Warfare 2 = Terry Crews' Old Spice odour blocking body wash. And while Old Spice provides 16 hours of BO blocking poweeeeeeeeeeer, go play MW2.

But yes, they definitely did not dedicate much effort into PC, at all. They're taking on too many platforms now. Can possibly solved by a few patches, but even the online system is terrible.

dalta centauri

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2010
I still found singleplayer to be enjoyable at times. I hate Treyarch's always dumb as a brick AI...although their near perfect hit rate even at easy/normal difficulty.
Was this a terrible game? No, it perfects quite a few problems with MW2, and it gives the charm of the other Call of Duty games.