Wolfenstein WAD for Ultimate Doom

Archived from groups: alt.games.doom,rec.games.computer.doom.editing,rec.games.computer.doom.playing (More info?)

I have Doom95.exe ultimate doom. I heard there was a custom WAD that was
Like a Wolfenstein makeover with maps and textures similar to the original
Wolf3d. Where can I find it?

I'm also confused about just what custom WADs I can RUN with the Doom95
interface, or do I need to try JDoom or ZDoom.

I need to use the Doom95 interface because I can't configure running it in
Dos to reach the sound card.

TIA

Quoting Im Doomed <doomed@doom.ed>:
>I'm also confused about just what custom WADs I can RUN with the Doom95
>interface, or do I need to try JDoom or ZDoom.

Ditch Doom95. Boom is best for maximum compatibility with stuff for Doom;
JDoom is best looking; things that use weird extensions will tend to use
ZDoom extensions. Most WADs will say what they need; if they don't say
anything, they should work in JDoom or Boom.
--
David Damerell <damerell@chiark.greenend.org.uk> Distortion Field!
Today is Second Oneiros, April.

grieve

Archived from groups: alt.games.doom,rec.games.computer.doom.editing,rec.games.computer.doom.playing (More info?)

about wolfenstein .... there is a more than 1 Wolfenstein wad for Doom.

http://www.doomworld.com/wolfendoom/index.shtml

"Grieve" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in news:42544746$0$12368$91cee783
@newsreader01.highway.telekom.at:

> about wolfenstein .... there is a more than 1 Wolfenstein wad for Doom.
>
> http://www.doomworld.com/wolfendoom/index.shtml

Thanks Thanks for all the help everyone.