Building a T-568B - RJ45 to DB9 rs232 serial adapter for a..

I'm trying to build a connector coming from a Perle CS9000 through
T-568B in an RJ45 connector through a modular (RJ45 to DB9) adapter and
was wondering if anyone else has previously built this monster.

mottrobe@gmail.com wrote:
> I'm trying to build a connector coming from a Perle CS9000 through
> T-568B in an RJ45 connector through a modular (RJ45 to DB9) adapter and
> was wondering if anyone else has previously built this monster.

http://www.perle.com/support/cabling/documents/RJ45%20Standard%20Shielded%20Port%20pinout.pdf

With this document almost anyone who can handle a soldering iron can
build his own.

Don't use Cisco converter plugs. They won't work.

--
Alex.