audiovox 9900

I was considering getting the audiovox 9800 that Verizon is
currently offering but the salesperson told me to wait a few weeks for the
9900 to come out. The only difference that I can see on the box is that
the 9900 supports recording video while the 9800 can only take photos.
Does anyone know what the other differences are? Is the 9900 3G capable?
Thanks.

Johnny Musacha <johnny@w.com> wrote in message news:<slrnckek7b.jdb.johnny@project-w.com>...
> I was considering getting the audiovox 9800 that Verizon is
> currently offering but the salesperson told me to wait a few weeks for the
> 9900 to come out. The only difference that I can see on the box is that
> the 9900 supports recording video while the 9800 can only take photos.
> Does anyone know what the other differences are? Is the 9900 3G capable?
> Thanks.

8900? Hyundai or other Korean maker.
The 9900 is a Toshiba product, made in Japan. Wait