Doom 3 Editing Tutorials

Last response: in Video Games
April 10, 2005 12:39:39 AM

Hi I have just finised going through a basic doom 3 editing tutorial
(at the VIA gamers website) and am interested in getting into a bit
more advanced stuff. I have tried google but I can only find videos
which would take too long to download on my 56k modem. Also for the
sake of continuty I would like to do all of my learning from the same
website. Is there any good editing tutorials on the net? The Half
Life 2 SDK comes with some great tutorials bundled with it, surley
there are some good ones for doom 3.

More about : doom editing tutorials

Anonymous
April 10, 2005 3:38:13 PM

On 10/04/2005 04:39:38, wrote:
>Hi I have just finised going through a basic doom 3 editing tutorial
>(at the VIA gamers website) and am interested in getting into a bit
>more advanced stuff. I have tried google but I can only find videos
>which would take too long to download on my 56k modem. Also for the
>sake of continuty I would like to do all of my learning from the same
>website. Is there any good editing tutorials on the net? The Half
>Life 2 SDK comes with some great tutorials bundled with it, surley
>there are some good ones for doom 3.

Level editing, scripting, modelling, animation
< http://www.doom3world.org/index.php >

General Editing
< http://www.forumplanet.com/planetdoom/ >

HTH