SERVO

Well I've pasted 2 of the hunters, and consequently have 2 of the
artifact powers but I can't figure out how to use the newly aquired
power. When I dial up that hideous artifact with my withered, quivering
hands, I can only use Hell Time. Has anyone figured out how to use the
other power?
--
Servo
"Don't press your luck, Carter"

Servo <SPAMMERS@getcancer.nuts.anddie> wrote:

>Well I've pasted 2 of the hunters, and consequently have 2 of the
>artifact powers but I can't figure out how to use the newly aquired
>power. When I dial up that hideous artifact with my withered, quivering
>hands, I can only use Hell Time. Has anyone figured out how to use the
>other power?

The other power (beserk) is automatically active but you need to use your
fists. Unfortunately it doesn't automatically select your fists so you'll
have to spend a little bit of time fumbling around for them.

--
sda_mail Scott | Yields over 30 blasts or
@comcast.net Amspoker | 80 gentle honks per charge!

On 4/12/2005 10:44 AM Servo brightened our day with:

> Well I've pasted 2 of the hunters, and consequently have 2 of the
> artifact powers but I can't figure out how to use the newly aquired
> power. When I dial up that hideous artifact with my withered,
> quivering hands, I can only use Hell Time. Has anyone figured out how
> to use the other power?

You are using it, you're Berserk. Go punch something and watch it fizzle.
There isn't a choice, as you beat the Hunters and gain artifact powers
they all activate together.

--
People of the United States! We are Unitarian Jihad! We can strike without warning. Pockets of reasonableness and harmony will appear as if from nowhere! Nice people will run the government again! There will be coffee and cookies in the Gandhi Room after the revolution.

Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
www.inglostadt.com

SERVO

Inglo wrote:
> On 4/12/2005 10:44 AM Servo brightened our day with:
>
>> Well I've pasted 2 of the hunters, and consequently have 2 of the
>> artifact powers but I can't figure out how to use the newly aquired
>> power. When I dial up that hideous artifact with my withered,
>> quivering hands, I can only use Hell Time. Has anyone figured out how
>> to use the other power?
>

> You are using it, you're Berserk. Go punch something and watch it fizzle.
> There isn't a choice, as you beat the Hunters and gain artifact powers
> they all activate together.

SWEET!! When I get ALL the powers I'm gonna go back and cut loose on
the guy in the locker!