how to diy-solve the problem with multifeef laserjet 5 and 6

My laserjet takes more than one sheet.
I saw yesterday HP had a repair for it but no more available.
How can I fix this problem ?

Site : http://mesnews.no-ip.com
2 answers Last reply
More about solve problem multifeef laserjet

    http://www.fixyourownprinter.com/

    Quaoar wrote:
    > ALPI wrote:
    >
    >>My laserjet takes more than one sheet.
    >>I saw yesterday HP had a repair for it but no more available.
    >>How can I fix this problem ?
    >

    > http://www.fixyourownprinter.com/

    I heartily second Quaoar's suggestion, but when you post there,
    *puhleeze* be sure to specify what Model Hp laserjet you have! And first
    try searching for posts with that model's name in the title and you
    might be pleased with what you find!

    Art

    drartieatattd0tnet

Hewlett Packard Do It Yourself Laserjet Computers