LG VX4500 Modem Software

Last response: in Network Providers
September 16, 2004 10:34:28 AM

I have the subject phone and have purchased a data cable for it. I
have found the drivers for the phone and have been able to send
ringtones and wallpaper successfully using bitpim. Now I would like
to use the phone as a wireless modem with my laptop, but can't figure
out how. Do I need some special software to do this? Instructions on
how to use and where to download it would be most apprectiated.

Thanks in advance!

More about : vx4500 modem software

Anonymous
September 22, 2004 3:05:05 AM

You have to "create" a modem. Hook it up to the cable and
click n "modems" in control panel and add a new one.

I had trouble making my 440 work until I unchecked use dialing rules.

I've also found Verizons internet people to be helpful. The hard part is
finding the right department!

-Pete

!