Hack & Slash Titles

evan4244

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2010
Guys...I need your help once again. I am looking for some good Hack n Slash games. Can you guys suggest me some? I enjoyed playing Devil May Cry 4, Darksiders n Ninja Blade. I think I will also try Bayonetta. N i use my pc for gaming...Thanks in advance =D

waspzz

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2010
If you still consider using a light saber "Hack and Slash"??..Why not play the newly released Star Wars Force Unleashed 2. It plays like a hack and slash game with over the top use of force powers. Imagine crushing an ATST like a cola can. The story is nice, battle of good versus evil within and with the touch of romance. You can also get to kick Darth Vaders A$$.. I highly recommend it even if your not a Star Wars fan, the game is much better than all of the movies combined imo. The protagonist Starkiller is like the strongest Jedi/Sith in the Star Wars universe.

waspzz

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2010
Mmmm..If you like Darksiders, it plays very similar to Prototype..It doesnt use swords but it plays like a hack and slash game. But I doubt that you havent played it yet. Theres a lot of hype on that game when it was released. :eek:

evan4244

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2010
I have already played it..well, for a little while. Then my windows crashed and i lost my saved game files and that was the end of it. But thanks for reminding me. I think i am gonna give it another try.

MockingbirdUK

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2008
If you don't mind a more top-down approach see if you can pick up an old title called "Titan Quest" and its addon "Immortal Throne" - it's a diablo-like (top-down hack and slash, sometimes called an Action RPG)

Other than that, I think the fighting in Batman: Arkham Asylum has an excellent hack-n-slash feel to it and may well please.

stillerfan15

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2010

Agreed - Titan Quest with Immortal Throne should be available pretty cheap. You might want to try the FATE series also, Fate, Undiscovered Realms, and Traitors Soul. Hours and and hours of playing time. JMHO, Dave