Doom 3 - Resurrection of Evil

Hi

Installed the expansion pack, run the game, open the console and there are
59 errors/warnings. While running the game, there are also various errors
shown in the console, especially where you get the first boss character,
projectile out of world or something similar is repeated over and over.

Since installing the expansion pack, both Doom 3 and RoE take a long time to
load.

Specs:

P4 3.4GHz
1GB RAM
GeForce 6800GT (256MB RAM)
DVD ROM
DVD Writer
etc

--
Regards

Brett

"Ham and eggs. A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig"

"bReTt" <support@knowbase.co.za> wrote:

>Hi
>
>Installed the expansion pack, run the game, open the console and there are
>59 errors/warnings. While running the game, there are also various errors
>shown in the console, especially where you get the first boss character,
>projectile out of world or something similar is repeated over and over.
>
>Since installing the expansion pack, both Doom 3 and RoE take a long time to
>load.
>
>Specs:
>
>P4 3.4GHz
>1GB RAM
>GeForce 6800GT (256MB RAM)
>DVD ROM
>DVD Writer
>etc

I haven't been having any problems (and certainly no increase in load
time). My rig is about the same as yours except I have a 6600GT and no
DVD Writer. For what it's worth, I've seen errors/warnings in the
consoles of various games I've been playing (D3, RoE, FarCry, HL2). I
assume that's "normal".

--
sda_mail Scott | Yields over 30 blasts or
@comcast.net Amspoker | 80 gentle honks per charge!

Anybody?????????

"bReTt" <support@knowbase.co.za> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Installed the expansion pack, run the game, open the console and there are
> 59 errors/warnings. While running the game, there are also various errors
> shown in the console, especially where you get the first boss character,
> projectile out of world or something similar is repeated over and over.
>
> Since installing the expansion pack, both Doom 3 and RoE take a long time
> to load.
>
> Specs:
>
> P4 3.4GHz
> 1GB RAM
> GeForce 6800GT (256MB RAM)
> DVD ROM
> DVD Writer
> etc
>

> --
> Regards
>
> Brett
>
> "Ham and eggs. A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a
> pig"

On 4/15/2005 4:51 AM bReTt brightened our day with:

>Anybody?????????
>
>"bReTt" <support@knowbase.co.za> wrote in message
>

>>Hi
>>
>>Installed the expansion pack, run the game, open the console and there are
>>59 errors/warnings. While running the game, there are also various errors
>>shown in the console, especially where you get the first boss character,
>>projectile out of world or something similar is repeated over and over.
>>
>>Since installing the expansion pack, both Doom 3 and RoE take a long time
>>to load.
>>
>>Specs:
>>
>>P4 3.4GHz
>>1GB RAM
>>GeForce 6800GT (256MB RAM)
>>DVD ROM
>>DVD Writer
>>etc

The console errors are no big deal, and I think the Doom 3 in general
runs smoother/faster now then before. I've a Athlon XP 2.2GHz/1 Gig RAM
and regular 6800.

--
People of the United States! We are Unitarian Jihad! We can strike without warning. Pockets of reasonableness and harmony will appear as if from nowhere! Nice people will run the government again! There will be coffee and cookies in the Gandhi Room after the revolution.

Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
www.inglostadt.com