Random Bugs All started at the same time

G

Yesterday after my comp was idle for about 3 hrs, I returned to do some more work and noticed a handful of bugs that weren't there before. These bugs aren't limited to Windows 7, but with other programs as well.

1) I am no longer able to slide the items in my taskbar.

2) In Win Mail 11, I can no longer click and drag to highlight text in emails.

3) In Itunes, I can no longer preview music.

4) In dreamweaver and photoshop some of the menues aren't working the way they should. For instance in photoshop when I am saving a file and it asks for the quality. Normally a slider bar shows up where I can slide it from 1-100. When I mouse over it, I can see the slider bar trying to display, but it keeps disappearing.

I tried restarting my comp and even did a system restore to 5 days ago and that didn't work.

It gets weirder. I woke up today and for about 30 mins this morning all these bugs went away. Then they all came back and have stayed for the rest of today.

My HD is brand new, 1 month old and I installed Windows 7 one month ago as well. I did a virus scan, nothing came up. I have no idea what this could be, any help?

I have seen this type of odd behaviour, sounds like there an issue with the mouse buttons. I have seen such odd issues where the mouse button was stuck and was just double-clicking by default causing issues with selecting items properly.

Try a new mouse, possibly a new keyboard.