HELP need HP 510n BIOS - HP Customer support is no help

TC

Hello,

I have an HP 510n that has the wrong bios flashed and the machine will
not start as a result.

I've talked with HPs customer support and they tell me that there is
no bios available for this machine. This particular model has the
Trigem Lomita motherboard, not the Asus board that some other 510n's
have. HP has a bios for that model at their site.

Trigem doesn't answer emails and Phoenix can't help either.

If anyone knows where I can find a BIOS for this machine or would be
willing to post one for it I'd greatly appreciate the help. I've
scoured the web looking for one with no luck.

Thanks,

TC

Cut your losses. Replace the board, either with an identical one or a similar
one... Ben Myers