Xbox CounterStrike: co-op in split screen?

qwerty

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2002

Saw this cheap and wondered if it supports co-op in split screen?
The back of the box seems to imply it, but not sure... it says:
"Play co-op with a friend, then go online and [snip rest]". So,
it seems to imply that you CAN play co-op, which I assume to be
split screen because it THEN mentions online after that... so if
co-op was online-only then it'd be mentioned as part of the online
experience... follow?

qwerty

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2002

qwerty wrote:

> Saw this cheap and wondered if it supports co-op in split screen?
> The back of the box seems to imply it, but not sure... it says:
> "Play co-op with a friend, then go online and [snip rest]". So,
> it seems to imply that you CAN play co-op, which I assume to be
> split screen because it THEN mentions online after that... so if
> co-op was online-only then it'd be mentioned as part of the online
> experience... follow?

Sorry, I just answered some Xbox Doom3 posts here and thought I was
in an Xbox group... the above shouldn't have been posted here.

TRENDING THREADS