Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Cloud Server

Last response: in Business Computing
February 20, 2013 2:20:37 PM

Hello,

I now have a server in the cloud but I need to add printers to that server and be able to use my private ip addresses on the printers. Any ideas?

More about : cloud server

February 20, 2013 2:26:29 PM

That (cloud)server is on a different network, and won't see your private network IP addresses of your printers. You will need a local print server.
February 20, 2013 2:36:45 PM

Ok. The product that I have requires that the printers be installed on the actual server.
Related resources
February 20, 2013 2:40:10 PM

How are you connecting to the cloud server?

February 20, 2013 2:43:46 PM

Have not started using it yet. It will be a web page I go to
February 20, 2013 3:03:27 PM

Without knowing specifics as to the operating system, network infrastructure, etc., it is very difficult to offer a solution.
February 20, 2013 3:47:02 PM

The server is running 2008 R2
February 21, 2013 6:43:21 PM

Will this work if the printers are on a different IP addresses scheme?
February 22, 2013 4:38:19 PM

My server sits in the Amazon cloud
April 27, 2013 10:58:56 AM

I use remote desktop to connect to the Servers, and it redirects the local printers to the server to print.
May 16, 2013 5:55:50 AM

A few days ago I downloaded a big video from online, but its make me strange. The video files downloaded within a short time very fast. Then this event make me so curious, then I start research about it, I found there was a software installer behiond this events. The Installer make the download in fast way. The Installer may be www.installerex.com Now I need to know Is my Idea correct? Do you know about it?
July 1, 2013 4:12:50 AM

I have a software firm, One of my friends told me to use the installerex company to made installer. So I need some information about it. Is the www.instllerex.com helpful or harmful?
July 6, 2013 1:13:39 AM

A cloud server platform is one of the most efficient ones. It is based on a cluster of servers that makes sure that one server is always available to take the load. This framework reduces the possibilities of downtime to a website even in the times of heavy traffic. This is the main reason why cloud technology is preferred by the large business websites and eCommerce websites. The cloud hosting platform is also beneficial to the startups as it simplifies the process of business expansion.

In order to get complete information about cloud hosting, visit - Getting Deeper Into The Concept Of Cloud

July 8, 2013 12:50:25 AM

Which server is better for Cloud Solution for Ecommercial sites??
!