Sign in with
Your question

Building Multi-Display For Gaming. HELP

Last response: in Video Games
November 22, 2010 12:55:54 PM

I am technologically challenged and want to put together a multi-display for my boyfriend. He is a big gamer and wants more than one monitor. He has an XFX Radeon 5970 Black Edition video card and plays games like MOH and COD. He's been looking at 2 25" for a dual display with mediocre monitors and I know he is settling. I did some reading and can't seem to find all the information I need but have noticed people saying 3 is better than 2. So, I want to get three of the best monitors for gaming. I have been on Newegg.com and like the Samsung 27" 1 ms HD monitor but I'm afraid that 3 of those would be too large and he would not see everything while playing. Am I wrong?

The main question: What BRAND and SIZE monitor would make the best 3 monitor display for gaming?

Thank you
December 5, 2010 6:14:00 PM

I would go with Samsung 2233RZ, Samsung 2243BW or Samsung XL2370 but basically it's your preference when it comes to the screen size and yes don't go overboard on very large wide-screen LCD's because you'll be adding two more. Ideally 22" to 24" is enough unless you have a very large table. In regards to the 27" display yes he will be able to see it if he's more than 2 feet away from the center screen if not he better have fast head turning speed.
m
l
!