WiFi Finder Smart I D

Last response: in Wireless Networking
a b F Wireless
November 9, 2004 5:26:31 PM

Has any one had any experience with the Smart ID, Model WFS-1
WiFi Finder.

I had a PCTEL on order I thought but it does not look like they want
to sell one. So I'm looking at other available devices.

If You go to this link it is showing the Smart ID. In my search I
can only fond the PCTEL available only from them.
http://www.thinkgeek.com/computing/accessories/6447/?cp...

More about : wifi finder smart

November 13, 2004 8:24:45 AM

"William Boyd" <william@cowboy.net> skrev i melding
> Has any one had any experience with the Smart ID, Model WFS-1
> WiFi Finder.
>
> I had a PCTEL on order I thought but it does not look like they want to
> sell one. So I'm looking at other available devices.
>
> If You go to this link it is showing the Smart ID. In my search I can only
> fond the PCTEL available only from them.
> http://www.thinkgeek.com/computing/accessories/6447/?cp...

yes. i use it all the time.. handy. only problem is that it only detects
surfable signals. does not detect really weak (like <50). but it's neet when
you need a link to surf.
recommend it. (cheap also)
!