WiFi Finder Smart I D

Has any one had any experience with the Smart ID, Model WFS-1
WiFi Finder.

I had a PCTEL on order I thought but it does not look like they want
to sell one. So I'm looking at other available devices.

If You go to this link it is showing the Smart ID. In my search I
can only fond the PCTEL available only from them.
http://www.thinkgeek.com/computing/accessories/6447/?cpg=froogle
1 answer Last reply
More about wifi finder smart

    "William Boyd" <william@cowboy.net> skrev i melding
    > Has any one had any experience with the Smart ID, Model WFS-1
    > WiFi Finder.
    >
    > I had a PCTEL on order I thought but it does not look like they want to
    > sell one. So I'm looking at other available devices.
    >
    > If You go to this link it is showing the Smart ID. In my search I can only
    > fond the PCTEL available only from them.
    > http://www.thinkgeek.com/computing/accessories/6447/?cpg=froogle

    yes. i use it all the time.. handy. only problem is that it only detects
    surfable signals. does not detect really weak (like <50). but it's neet when
    you need a link to surf.
    recommend it. (cheap also)

Wireless WiFi Internet Wireless Networking