My black ops keeps freezing

michael5098

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2010
Hello, my black ops keeps freezing; sometimes during the match and end of the match. I don't my computer has any problems because I ran it at 1920x1020, x2 AA, extra grapics and it was constant at 60fps. Then I changed it to the lowest graphics possible and it still kept freezing. I didn't have any issues with modern warfare 2 at max grapics, no lag no freezing. I have i5 750 2.66GHZ (overclocked to 2.8), Gigabyte P55A, 4GB RAM, 650W plus cooler master, radeon 5850. Is it just the game having some issues? Please help me.

smmsrx700

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2010
I down loaded it and played a couple games before it froze up and couldnt do anything but power down the computer and now it cant read any drives or the operating system. Whats up with that?!

neil2108

Distinguished
May 9, 2010
If yes wiht what overclocking software??Game freezes is generally the result of clashes between softwares..if you are running evga precision as an everclocking software the that may be the reason of game freezing..evga drivers dont match with ati drivers..moreover if you are using windows 7 then the software clashes wiht the evga drivers..so if you are using evga+windows 7 this is the reason of your games freezing..tune down your gpu a bit with msi afterburner..

Start your own thread, please.