Sign in with
Your question

My black ops keeps freezing

Last response: in Video Games
November 23, 2010 8:35:59 AM

Hello, my black ops keeps freezing; sometimes during the match and end of the match. I don't my computer has any problems because I ran it at 1920x1020, x2 AA, extra grapics and it was constant at 60fps. Then I changed it to the lowest graphics possible and it still kept freezing. I didn't have any issues with modern warfare 2 at max grapics, no lag no freezing. I have i5 750 2.66GHZ (overclocked to 2.8), Gigabyte P55A, 4GB RAM, 650W plus cooler master, radeon 5850. Is it just the game having some issues? Please help me.

More about : black ops freezing

November 23, 2010 11:01:41 AM

There has been some talk of the PC version being a bit buggy and unstable. Make sure the game is patched to the latest version.
m
l
November 29, 2010 12:01:11 AM

I down loaded it and played a couple games before it froze up and couldnt do anything but power down the computer and now it cant read any drives or the operating system. Whats up with that?!
m
l
Related resources
November 29, 2010 12:53:11 AM

NO mate the game has many bugs..but no freeezing issues..hae you overclocked your graphics card??
m
l
November 29, 2010 12:57:30 AM

If yes wiht what overclocking software??Game freezes is generally the result of clashes between softwares..if you are running evga precision as an everclocking software the that may be the reason of game freezing..evga drivers dont match with ati drivers..moreover if you are using windows 7 then the software clashes wiht the evga drivers..so if you are using evga+windows 7 this is the reason of your games freezing..tune down your gpu a bit with msi afterburner..
m
l
December 14, 2010 4:08:42 PM

swissroll_boy said:
hi guys,

I am new to this pc gaming i am trying to play black ops on a laptop online. I am having some freezing issues however i might play 10 rounds strait then all of a sudden game freezes up then i have to open up task manager to close it then i will open it again and might play 3 or 6 or mabey 1 before it freezes again. Is my laptop just not good enough for gaming or what? here are my specs

Windows 7
1TB HD
4GB Ram
AMD Phenom II Trip core N850 @ 2.2GHz
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470

I also have my comp set at high performance but i know nothing about computers anyone have an opinion?

Thanks

Start your own thread, please.
m
l
December 14, 2010 4:10:48 PM

Herr_Koos said:
Start your own thread, please.

I am sorry i did not know i was not supposed to do that. i will try to remove it.

thanks
m
l
December 14, 2010 4:46:52 PM

AS suggested by herr, Patches greatly help for performance issues..
m
l
!