Want to trade RoE key for a Doom II key?

f00ge

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2003

Yes, this has to be the dumbest request in mankind, as everyone with
non-warez RoE will most likely have an original version of Doom III, you're
all thinking.

Just thinking maybe someone that wanted to pick up RoE *and* D3 would want
to save a few bucks, by getting RoE only. :)

On 4/20/2005 2:19 PM f00ge brightened our day with:

>Yes, this has to be the dumbest request in mankind, as everyone with
>non-warez RoE will most likely have an original version of Doom III, you're
>all thinking.
>
>Just thinking maybe someone that wanted to pick up RoE *and* D3 would want
>to save a few bucks, by getting RoE only. :)

I still can't make any sense out of this post.
What's the point? There's workarounds to get RoE to work without a
CD-Key, though you can't play online.
The first night it was available I grabbed RoE off of bitorrent and
played with a bypass exe.
Then I went and bought the game and got a CD-Key with it.

--
People of the United States! We are Unitarian Jihad! We can strike without warning. Pockets of reasonableness and harmony will appear as if from nowhere! Nice people will run the government again! There will be coffee and cookies in the Gandhi Room after the revolution.

Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
www.inglostadt.com