wireless and linux

Johnny

Has anyone had good luck with the Netgear WG511 in ML 10.0? Is it prism
based? The Mandrake HCL indicated that Netgear 54Mb cards are usable but I
wanted to get some comments.

Talon

Try ndiswrapper from http://ndiswrapper.sourceforge.net

I got it to work great with my Linksys WPC54G

talon0769

Card: Netgear WG511 54Mbps Cardbus adapter
Chipset: Intersil Corporation Intersil ISL3890 Prism GT/Prism Duette
(rev 01)
pciid: 1260:3890
Driver: Netgear windows driver Version: NETGEAR, Inc.,06/04/2004,
shipped with the setup CD
Other: Slackware 10 - kernel 2.6.9-rc2 - Ndiswrapper 0.10; works very
good at 54Mbps, also with WEP (64bit)