Sign in with
Your question

How to compute salary

Last response: in Business Computing
February 28, 2011 6:43:00 AM

Hello,my salary is 8,000 a month how much is my daily rate? kindly show the compoutation, thanks

More about : compute salary

February 28, 2011 7:13:37 AM

You give us management a bad name, that or your not even management. " i think the second option"

Well if you WERE management you would state how often your pay cycle is and not just per month. Most if not all companies in north America don't do a pay scale per month "unless under contract limited by the agreement". I'm not even going to mention/bring up the question of how your "salary" gets effected by short months or leap years. Nor am i going to ask how many days / hours are you required to work per pay period.

But to answer your idiotic question a 7th grader " or anyone with access to a calendar" you would follow this simple calculation.

" number of days per month" / salary = pay

note since your obviously not in a position to even garnish that type of wage i wont even factor into the calculation required hours of work for your compensation - days taken off due those days off. Nor am i going to EVEN think about calculating your hourly wage as you don't have a grasp on simple pay scales.

number of days per month A
days taken off B
salary C
Wage per day D

(a-b) /c = d
February 28, 2011 7:41:02 AM

eliaquim12 said:
Hello,my salary is 8,000 a month how much is my daily rate? kindly show the compoutation, thanks

wow!!! is all I have to say I think a 5th grader can do this calculation. Even illiterate people in 3rd world countries can figure out this
Related resources
February 28, 2011 12:44:18 PM

$369.23 per day, or $46.15 per Hr.

(8K x 12)/(52 x 5) = ans
12 Mon per year, 52 weeks per year, 5 days per week
Note 3 Months = 13 weeks

Above method is used to calculate an hourly wage based on a given salary when they are charged to a 3rd party. For example a contractor charging time to a government contract. Note: a TRUE salary does NOT have a daily wage/hourly wage as this salary is paid if you work a 20 hour week OR a 60 Hour week. Most true salary staff are expected to work MORE than a 40 hour work week!!! - NO extra for overtime.
February 28, 2011 12:52:38 PM

I think this person is full if sh t. Blah Blah I make 8 grand a month Home much do I make daily? There is no way someone makes that kind of money and can be so stupid.
February 28, 2011 2:42:19 PM

christop said:
I think this person is full if sh t. Blah Blah I make 8 grand a month Home much do I make daily? There is no way someone makes that kind of money and can be so stupid.

you would be surprised.. haha
March 2, 2011 8:54:24 PM

Hey guys, maybe this lady is from country X and 8000 is only equivalent to $100 USD.

She has not returned to confirm my hypothesis.
March 3, 2011 8:25:31 PM

RetiredChief said:
Hey guys, maybe this lady is from country X and 8000 is only equivalent to $100 USD.

She has not returned to confirm my hypothesis.

Why would she return? All you get is a bunch of wise cracks poking fun at a member... Not a reason to return if your just going to read a bunch of insults.

Just so you know $8,000 US dollars is $360,000 Rupees in India and that is quite a bit of money.

So lighten up a bit...
March 4, 2011 12:52:34 AM

If you read my first post - I did not poke fun, gave a straigth answer!
April 30, 2011 2:44:41 AM

eliaquim12 said:

8,000 X 12 = 96,000 (annual)
96000/2000 = 48 (hourly rate)
48 X 8 = 384 (daily rate) - Rs. 384 per day. (for clerical work)
July 26, 2011 1:28:50 AM

Having 8000 (dollars or rupees) per month and don't even know how to calculate it
Go get some hobbies, this site is not for retarded people like you!
October 21, 2011 5:03:01 AM

Well the salary of a person depends on the type of job profile he had. I am a computer hardware engineer and I am earning about 20000 USD dollars in Washington.
You can check other jobs in washington online and you can check whether you are earning good amount of money or not.
!