Why no halo on pc

Why does MS not release the halo games for PC? I know halo 2 finally came out after like 5 years but why do they wait till no one want to play them to release them??

They wanna sell hardware? screw them I bought that garbage vista and thats marked up much more than hardware...

I would like to be able to play them...

do they have an explanation?
5 answers Last reply
More about halo
  1. I guess they really want it to be an exclusive Xbox 360 title.

Maybe they'll release it for the PC on it's 10th anniversary.... :sarcastic:
  2. nocturnal7x said:
    Why does MS not release the halo games for PC? I know halo 2 finally came out after like 5 years but why do they wait till no one want to play them to release them??

They wanna sell hardware? screw them I bought that garbage vista and thats marked up much more than hardware...

I would like to be able to play them...

do they have an explanation?

buddy they want to sell their hardware.
    Like it happened with Killzone 2 which was just released for PS3
    similarly,
    This happened to Uncharted 2.
    Nothing new.
  3. uncharted/killzone has always been a Playsation exclusive... halo has not (for xbox). bit of a random point your making as every system has an exclusive.
  4. CsG_kieran_2 said:
    uncharted/killzone has always been a Playsation exclusive... halo has not (for xbox). bit of a random point your making as every system has an exclusive.

Check the releases dates.
    Halo 2 was released on PC after three years.
    N Gears of war is released after 1 year.
    Whereas Gears of war 2 is not available for PC.
  5. I doubt they would lose any hardware sales. few people who have PCs for gaming would shell out the cash for inferior hardware...

I guess I don't really see the PC as a competing platform. More of a similar but not equal alternative. I cant see how it would harm them.

It would be nice is all. oh well...
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Hardware Games Windows Vista Video Games