Tags:
  • PC gaming
  • Hardware
  • Games
  • Windows Vista
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
November 29, 2010 9:24:37 PM

Why does MS not release the halo games for PC? I know halo 2 finally came out after like 5 years but why do they wait till no one want to play them to release them??

They wanna sell hardware? screw them I bought that garbage vista and thats marked up much more than hardware...

I would like to be able to play them...

do they have an explanation?

More about : halo

November 30, 2010 12:11:00 AM

I guess they really want it to be an exclusive Xbox 360 title.

Maybe they'll release it for the PC on it's 10th anniversary.... :sarcastic: 
m
l
November 30, 2010 4:30:01 PM

nocturnal7x said:
Why does MS not release the halo games for PC? I know halo 2 finally came out after like 5 years but why do they wait till no one want to play them to release them??

They wanna sell hardware? screw them I bought that garbage vista and thats marked up much more than hardware...

I would like to be able to play them...

do they have an explanation?

buddy they want to sell their hardware.
Like it happened with Killzone 2 which was just released for PS3
similarly,
This happened to Uncharted 2.
Nothing new.
m
l
Related resources
November 30, 2010 8:59:40 PM

uncharted/killzone has always been a Playsation exclusive... halo has not (for xbox). bit of a random point your making as every system has an exclusive.
m
l
December 1, 2010 2:48:30 AM

CsG_kieran_2 said:
uncharted/killzone has always been a Playsation exclusive... halo has not (for xbox). bit of a random point your making as every system has an exclusive.

Check the releases dates.
Halo 2 was released on PC after three years.
N Gears of war is released after 1 year.
Whereas Gears of war 2 is not available for PC.
m
l
December 1, 2010 3:49:50 AM

I doubt they would lose any hardware sales. few people who have PCs for gaming would shell out the cash for inferior hardware...

I guess I don't really see the PC as a competing platform. More of a similar but not equal alternative. I cant see how it would harm them.

It would be nice is all. oh well...
m
l
!