Closed Solved

World of Warcraft Gaming Mouse Steel Series good for fps shooters?

Hi, I was wondering how good/bad the World of Warcraft Gaming Mouse Steel Series would be for online fps shooters like battlefield 2 and call of duty? I like the way it looks, it seems comfortable for the hand and I know where to get it for $25 but I hear a lot of people saying it sucks. Also it's apparently designed specifically for World of Warcraft which I do not play. I want it because of the way it is built(it's thumb and pinky rests look comfortable) and to play fps shooters which it is not "meant" for. Am I going to be disappointed? Also does it have "on the fly" DPI switching? very important to me(in fact most important feature of all in a mouse to me).
4 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about world warcraft gaming mouse steel series good shooters
  1. Best answer
    I too like the design of that mouse. The only reason I didn't buy it is because I'm kind of an in the closet WoW player and if any of my friends new I played wow then I'd get harassed by them. So, since it says wow mouse on it I kind of stray from it.

But. when I did hold it, it does feel great. The specs on it seem like its a great mouse.
  2. Does Anyone know if the World of Warcraft Gaming Mouse Steel Series has "on the fly" sensitivity adjustment feature?
  3. Best answer selected by bugmenot1983.
  4. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Gaming Mice World Of Warcraft FPS Video Games