Closed Solved

Dual Monitor Issue

Hey, all, I just got Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions yesterday (meh) and I have a weird issue that I've never seen with any other game. I have dual 23" monitors and the game is on the left (main) monitor, but even while I am playing the game the mouse can still be moved over to the right monitor, which means when I click to start punching or web swinging it thinks I am clicking on something on the right screen and it minimizes the game. VERY annoying! I have worked around it by always panning counter-clockwise (like Zoolander) so my cursor stays in the left screen. If anybody has any ideas about this, please let me know. I poked around the options, but didn't see anything. Thanks!
6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about dual monitor issue
  1. try disabling the second monitor when you are playing the game
  2. Yah, I was hoping to not have to go through that just to play the game, but it is a simple enough procedure.
  3. Best answer
    Certain games have issues with duel monitors, I have to disable my 2nd monitor when I play oblivion. All you do is press the Windows Key + P to cycle through the monitor options. The do the same when you are done playing.
  4. Very cool. Thanks for the shortcut.
  5. Best answer selected by brandoncatz.
  6. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Dual Monitors Games Monitors Video Games