Headset

majju2

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2010
Which is better headset out of the thees two: ozone strato or the mionix keid 20?
(will be used mostly for gaming and music)

Zterling

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2010
I agree with @simonstyle. I'm using a SteelSeries Siberia V2. You can find them for around $80 and they are amazing. I'd suggest looking into it.

majju2

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2010
i know steel series are better but my headset broke and i can replace it with either the mionix or the ozone so pls help choose which one to get :S

guruofchem

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2006

OK - biggest differences are that the Strato is a surround sound headset with on-ear cups, while the Keid is not surround and has around-ear cups. What you have to do is decide which feature is most important - some people have no trouble with mid-sized on-ear headphones, while others want to beat them to death after half an hour. The surround sound feature of the Strato is pretty cool (it actually uses 4 different drivers to create true surround, rather than doing it thru software), but may be of no benefit to you if you don't play games where surround is useful (great for Call of Duty, totally useless for music or other types of games). They both look like pretty decent headsets - 1 review did state that the Keid phones were light on bass, with no way to adjust that, but there was nothing negative about either set otherwise, so decide which feature or fit is most important and pick accordingly. Good luck!