USB 2.0 for Pavilion 7955

At one time HP had an update for this, but I can't seem to find it on the HP
site. Does anyone know how it can be done now? Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about pavilion 7955

    The US model of the 7955 uses the Intel 845 chipset, which is supposed to handle
    USB 2.0 in all its glory, as-is... Ben Myers

    On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 15:33:44 -0500, "John I" <johnball1@comcast.net> wrote:

    >At one time HP had an update for this, but I can't seem to find it on the HP
    >site. Does anyone know how it can be done now? Thanks

Hewlett Packard Pavilion USB Computers