GAming laptop

Hi guys i am about to buy a new dell laptop
with
core i3
3gb ddr3 ram
windows7 64 bit
Ati mobility radeon hd5470 512mb-ddr3
320gb HD
So my question is ,will i be able to play all the latest games (medium-highsettings)
with decent FPS?
6 answers Last reply
More about gaming laptop
  1. Depends on what type of game. Few latest game release nowadays like Medal of honor and call of duty black ops prefer a quadcore to run smoothly without the stutter. Of course if you have a faster 2 core it would be good enough. But I think you'll be able to play from low to medium just don't go for games like GTA 4.
  2. I don't think the performance will be that good.... I HIGHLY doubt you will be able to play at high settings. I give it like a 1% chance at that. Medium, sounds doable MAYBE. But expect low settings for the new hardcoringly graphic card eating games.
  3. I recommend going with at least a Mobility HD 5650. The HD 5450 is considered a budget entry level. The HD 5650 is a decent mainstream card, but getting a laptop with a HD 5730 is a better choice.
  4. It should be fine for Fallout at least...
  5. Well,is it better than the PC version of 9400gt

if it is ,then is it on par with the pc version of 8600gt
  6. jaguarskx said:
    I recommend going with at least a Mobility HD 5650. The HD 5450 is considered a budget entry level. The HD 5650 is a decent mainstream card, but getting a laptop with a HD 5730 is a better choice.

I am not going for 5450 ,i am planning for 5470
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Video Games