A7v settings HELP!!!

G

I replaced my seemingly busted a7z with a new one and am now up and running again. At this point I have my old a7v board, a duron 700 and fan. I'd like to make it work and was wondering:
My board won't post and won't work in jumperless mode. I've played around with the voltage and jumper settings but can't get it to work. What are the correct jumper and voltage settings for a duron 700? If the correct ones don't work is there anything else to try? I think if I can set it properly it still might work.
By the way, my old board wasa version 1.01 witht he 1003 bios. My new board is a 1.02 witht he 1004 bios. (the new one is much better)
Thanks,
Thom

G

I pretty well left everything in the default setting and my board would not post either. I then changed the cpu and I had the same problem. Both cpus ran in my KT7-Raid. So, next time I turned it on and hit the RESET button. It then posted and I could get into the bios. Turning the computer on and off would not resolve it - only pressing the reset would correct the problem.

I still have the same problem if I put in a new bios or if I change the cpu. Only reset will make it post.

For your cpu voltages, contact www.amd.com. I just use auto.