What version of BT on V710

Does the V710 have 1.1 or 1.2 version of Bluetooth? If it is 1.1, will a
future version include the 1.2 version? Thanks.

In article <ZEi3d.5097$%42.2634@trndny08>,
"Ed Hudley" <ehudley@verizon.net> wrote:

> Does the V710 have 1.1 or 1.2 version of Bluetooth?

It has 1.1; I don't know of any cell phone on the market yet that has
1.2.

> If it is 1.1, will a future version include the 1.2 version? Thanks.

Motorola hasn't said either way.

--
Stop Mad Cowboy Disease: Vote for John Kerry.

Is the V710 upgradable to 1.2 via a firmware upgrade? Thanks

In article <8zJ3d.3276$kn2.5@trndny07>,
"Ed Hudley" <ehudley@verizon.net> wrote:

> Is the V710 upgradable to 1.2 via a firmware upgrade? Thanks

As I wrote before, Motorola hasn't said.

--
Stop Mad Cowboy Disease: Vote for John Kerry.

Michelle Steiner <michelle@michelle.org> wrote in news:michelle-
425A3B.23455420092004@news.west.cox.net:

> In article <8zJ3d.3276$kn2.5@trndny07>,
> "Ed Hudley" <ehudley@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>> Is the V710 upgradable to 1.2 via a firmware upgrade? Thanks
>
> As I wrote before, Motorola hasn't said.

Michelle, I keep seeing a W crossed out on Xnews on your messages.

What you got against WebWasher?? (www.webwasher.com)

(c;

In article <Xns956BCF95AB0C9w4csc@63.223.5.244>,
Larry W4CSC <noone@home.com> wrote:

> Michelle, I keep seeing a W crossed out on Xnews on your messages.
>
> What you got against WebWasher?? (www.webwasher.com)

Wrong Dubbya.

--
Stop Mad Cowboy Disease: Vote for John Kerry.