How do you set up windows mail on windows 7?

G

Hello group,
I have recently upgraded this machine from Windows Vista, to Windows 7 Home Premium, and noticed that I no longer have the ability that I used to have of reading / sending mail, and newsgroups in ONE APPLICATION (Mail). This is my second upgrade of this machine to windows 7. During my first use of this machine under Vista, I had setup Windows Mail to do my email, and newsgroup work (which worked just great for me..... both functions in one application). I then upgraded the system to windows 7. Windows Mail was still there (it made the transition to Windows 7 without a hitch). Then, some time later, under advisement by experienced users (a family member), I reverted the machine BACK to Vista, and then back to Windows 7 WITHOUT first setting up Windows Mail. Now, I can't find Windows Mail anywhere on Windows 7, or for download as a seperate application for Windows 7 from Microsoft (or anywhere else for that matter). So what do I do now? Revert BACK to Vista, setup Mail, then go back to Windows 7 again, or what?