Gamepad does not work

Last response: in Video Games
May 3, 2005 5:16:07 PM

I am running the demo version of Doom3 on my PC and it works perfectly with
the mouse and keyboard. I would rather use my USB gamepad but there seems
to be no way get it to work with the gamepad. What am I doing wrong - how
do I get it to work with the gamepad. Any suggestions will be greatly
welcomed!!!

More about : gamepad work

Anonymous
May 3, 2005 9:54:54 PM

On 03/05/2005 14:16:04, "Don Loukes" wrote:
>I am running the demo version of Doom3 on my PC and it works perfectly with
>the mouse and keyboard. I would rather use my USB gamepad but there seems
>to be no way get it to work with the gamepad. What am I doing wrong - how
>do I get it to work with the gamepad. Any suggestions will be greatly
>welcomed!!!

Same info applies to gamepads
< http://ucguides.savagehelp.com/Doom3/FAQ_Joystick.htm >

HTH

M.W.H
Anonymous
May 3, 2005 9:55:05 PM

Don Loukes wrote:
> I am running the demo version of Doom3 on my PC and it works
> perfectly with the mouse and keyboard. I would rather use my USB
> gamepad but there seems to be no way get it to work with the gamepad.
> What am I doing wrong - how do I get it to work with the gamepad. Any
> suggestions will be greatly welcomed!!!

If you use digital gamepad I can say - forgot it. Best compination is
keyboard + mouse for FPS games like Doom 3.

I have USB Microsoft Gamepad too and I play Flatout car game with it. So
I had possibility to test your problem. Seems that there is not support
for pad. But I am not sure. Try to ask this same question on Doom III
forum: http://www.portalforums.net/
!