v710 OR t608 OR wait?

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
September 21, 2004 1:23:33 AM

I'm in the market for a new phone. My unique desires in a phone are

-BT Headset
-Sync phonebook/schedule via BT

In that order. I could care less about the camera and OBEX file
transfer is a very distant third.

I know some people have t608s working on the Verizon Network but you
can't send text messages, plus I would have to hack it. But I would
still be able to use my "new every 2" plan sometime in the future if I
got the t608.

What would you do? Is the chance for another BT phone/firmware to
update BT sync worth a wait?

I'm so confused.
Thanks for your help!
James

More about : v710 t608 wait

Anonymous
September 21, 2004 3:50:23 AM

In article <cinvsh$bdn$1@charm.magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu>,
James <morris.570REMOVETHIS@osu.edu> wrote:

> I'm in the market for a new phone. My unique desires in a phone are
>

> -BT Headset
> -Sync phonebook/schedule via BT
>

> In that order. I could care less about the camera and OBEX file
> transfer is a very distant third.

You need OBEX file transfer to synch the phone book.

--
Stop Mad Cowboy Disease: Vote for John Kerry.
!