What's the cheapest WiFi AP ?

For someone that already has a 4-port broadband router insstalled
and running, does anyone make a minimal bridge AP ?

A B model is fone, but I would like to know of a G model, also.
--
a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m
----

    If you want cheap and don't care about the latest features like super G and
    such go to Ebay, they have tons of AP's

    > For someone that already has a 4-port broadband router insstalled
    > and running, does anyone make a minimal bridge AP ?
    >
    > A B model is fone, but I would like to know of a G model, also.
    > --
    > a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m
    > ----

    www.compgeeks.com has D-Link DWL-800AP+ (802.11b) for $26.50, I use one in
    AP mode to link my home wired network to a USB wireless adapter on a desktop
    computer in my garage.
    Rob

    > For someone that already has a 4-port broadband router insstalled
    > and running, does anyone make a minimal bridge AP ?
    >
    > A B model is fone, but I would like to know of a G model, also.
    > --
    > a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m
    > ----

    ---

Wireless WiFi Internet Wireless Networking