Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Help finding the name of an old train game!

Last response: in Video Games
December 12, 2010 11:28:21 AM

About 10 years ago when I was about 6 I used to play a train game were you can build a tracks and/or complete missions. The game was mostly taken at an overhead shot of the playing field and a lot of the time the back round of what the tracks and trains were in was sometimes on a floor of a kids room with huge toys almost like you were a model train. The only mission I remember is when you had to go around fixing tracks while a spaceship destroyed them.

More about : finding train game

December 12, 2010 4:35:28 PM

Railroad Tycoon?
m
l
December 12, 2010 4:52:50 PM

Herr_Koos said:
Railroad Tycoon?

I looked at all the Railroad tycoon games and they were not it. I don't think any of the Railroad tycoon game had a space ship that destroyed the track while you had to fix the track. Most of the time the playing field was a hardwood floor with big toys, if that helps you.
m
l
Related resources
December 13, 2010 5:40:23 AM

Then I don't know, sorry. Never played anything like that.
m
l
December 13, 2010 8:06:32 PM

Herr_Koos said:
Then I don't know, sorry. Never played anything like that.

Thanks for your help though
m
l

Best solution

April 24, 2011 12:53:42 AM

i dunno if ur still looking for it but i was just remembering playing that exact game and i did a bit more looking and its called Lionel Train Town =) freakin loved that game... ya about 10 years ago haha hope u see this! =P and heres a video from youtube that should bring back familiar memories http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Te89SYtOOA&feature=rela...
April 24, 2011 2:06:30 AM

LionelTrainTown said:
i dunno if ur still looking for it but i was just remembering playing that exact game and i did a bit more looking and its called Lionel Train Town =) freakin loved that game... ya about 10 years ago haha hope u see this! =P and heres a video from youtube that should bring back familiar memories http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Te89SYtOOA&feature=rela...

Thats it, looked at the vid and that is it. Thank you so much. Brings back childhood memories.
m
l
April 24, 2011 2:06:46 AM

Best answer selected by bartsarzy.
m
l
!